Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I believe will happen once the incel population reaches critical mass

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I believe society is going to reach a tipping point where men just get so fed up with being incel that they implement a global religious theocracy to brutally punish the whores and whoremongers. Normie scum won't be so cool anymore. I pray that I will live to see that day.

That would imply that the majority of men will fall into the incel category, which they won't.
The vast majority of guys think they slay pussy because they get laid once or twice a year. You cannot convince Normies of the issues destroying society because none of them see themselves as holding the short stick due to them viewing everything as a short-term hedonistic goal.

Why kinda cloaks will they be wearing? This is a secret society after all right?

Mass NEET revolution, social disobedience which will convince the government to change policies and laws.

unlikely but i do predict that the amount of ER will dramatically increase as the years progress.

This level of hypergamy and degeneracy has consequences.

When it comes to incel/vocel. I think Japan’s has the most advanced situation. Other society might be able to learn from them

undoing of the sexual revolution and return to form/patriarchy

I'm afraid that men are too cucked for that, most of them would would still white knight hoping they'd get pussy in their deathbed at 75 years old with alzheimer.

Incels will mobilize en masse and immediately get annihilated by drones