Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What historical leader would you consider your role model?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I would probably say Napoleon. He was a shortcel, like me, who proved you can still have others fear you even if they make fun of you, at first.
Other then that it would probably be Julius Ceasar because he was fearless and respected.

There's a myriad of historical leaders I admire but I don't consider them role models

Also Napoleon wasn't short for his time :society:

Inb4 niggas start spamming Hitler :smonk:

Isaac Newton
Died virgin
High IQ.
Loved to crush his opponents

Genghis Khan, just rape em:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

I think we all know who half this forum is going to say

hint: birthday is April 20th XD

Adolf Hitler. :feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Adolf Hitler, do i even need to say :feelsaww:

I don't have a role model. Everybody is my enemy.

thomas jefferson for impregnating his teenage slave girl

Le evil mustache man

2CE17C40 DDFA 4487 8657 C8B16E536AD9

genghis khan did the most damage to incels.

but almost no incels are aware of that. history awareness among normies/incels is extremey low.
any good historical leaders u liked btw?

Gaius Julius Caesar.

Then I might have more focus.

Those men are not historical leaders, they are gods like Apollo, Hermes, Zeus.
Is Richard Stallman, Linus Torvalds and Andrew Tanenbaum also included?

I liked Aurangzeb

Is Richard Stallman, Linus Torvalds and Andrew Tanenbaum also included?

No because Torvalds copied Tanenbaum 's Minix and Tanenbaum copied UNIX.

RMS is mighty like the ancient Greek heroes like Achilles but he is no Richie or Thompson.

Nothing like the 7th Edition UNIX will ever be seen again.

The days of the programmers are long gone. Now we have DevOps, Software Engineers and Developers.

Last edited:
in the context of incelogy, i'd say Herman Cortez and his cousin, Pizzaro, were both amazing in what they achieved. Lots of luck involved, but also their strategy was insanely good. Replace them with Anglo-cucks, Latin America today would still be Amerindian-land :lul::lul::lul:

Anglos typically are only able to settle in places where the natives were very few. They actually didn't commit genocide at all.

The Spaniards didn't commit much genocide either (dont listen to what those leftist self-hating cucks tell you), but they were able to conquer native lands with lots of natives, became rulers, and imported spanish men and gradually cucked the local men and created mestizas (latinas) as we know today :owo:

The way the Spanairds toppled Aztecs and Incans were highly unusual and extremely smart. Went for the leaders directly, and whole thing crumbled. Andromeda IQ and courage. :chad:

The white people should thank what Cortez and Pizzaro did, conquering and taming the locals (with Catholism). Otherwise they had the potential to become japan or something and cuck the whites and genocide them out of the American continent.

And in terms of battle, Cortez and Pizzaro did some of the craziest outnumbered battle. Like a few spanish men with thousands of native allies, faced with like 200,000 enemies..... and won, again but cavalry charge to cut off the enemy commander.

And normie retards think Spaniards conquered indians with guns :forcedsmile: the truth is plate armor + horses + sword play. guns were very ineffective at that time. and plate armor ensured spaniards had very low casaulty rate and horses allowed them to charge and break indian lines with ease and cut them down from high point.

and incels should thank those guys coz without them south america would be full of ugly gooks with very dififcult languages. now at least they have latinas. and of course north america and south america have many white people too, again, thanks to Spanish conquest taming the local indians.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mEeirdDIPM

fuck spics are lucky as fuck. Curryland should've been colonized by Spaniards. I would have been taller and better looking :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Jesus

Teddy Roosevelt

Darth Vader

I don't have a role model.
tbh

I don't like to follow or mimic anyone. I take knowledge and wisdom wherever I can and dump the baggage. That can include anyone from Aristotle to Hitler and beyond. People, unfortunately, are too emotionally focused on people's politics or crazy ideas too see value in ideas where they may be.

Eugenics, for example, is immediately associated with Hitler upon hearing it by the average norman, but they probably have no idea that Spartans practiced eugenics ruthlessly, or think about ways to ethically implement it in modern society while not trampling on rights. They just immediately turn their brains off and react to the word, because of a lack of understanding.

I would probably say Napoleon. He was a shortcel, like me, who proved you can still have others fear you even if they make fun of you, at first.
Other then that it would probably be Julius Ceasar because he was fearless and respected.
Growing up I always saw a little bit of myself in Augustus, but growing older I appreciate more of what Julius Caesar did, I also like Napoleon, but not how he spread liberal ideas across Europe.

Hitler The Great

Aristotle, Archimedes...

Nikola Tesla
He was truecel virgin who had an insanely powerful mind
he was good looking but chose to be a fucking chad and just do science stuffs
fuck women lol
he's based sigma male

Adolf Hitler.

George S. Patton

Seriously, though, Adolf Hitler. Like us incels, he's unfairly painted in a very bad light, despite operating under good pretenses.

Seriously, though, Adolf Hitler. Like us incels, he's unfairly painted in a very bad light, despite operating under good pretenses.
The "unfairly painted in a bad light" is arguable, but I do sympathize with him.
He was abused by his father, his brother died, his dreams of being an artist were crushed and he was literally mocked by a Jewish girl and her family after being rejected.