Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What historical leader would you consider your role model?

Chopin

Chopin

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Posts
431
Online
2d 19h 3m
I would probably say Napoleon. He was a shortcel, like me, who proved you can still have others fear you even if they make fun of you, at first.
Other then that it would probably be Julius Ceasar because he was fearless and respected.
 
unuser

unuser

Relationships are a basic human right
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
574
Online
7d 11h 28m
There's a myriad of historical leaders I admire but I don't consider them role models

Also Napoleon wasn't short for his time :society:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
6,813
Online
71d 14h 0m
Inb4 niggas start spamming Hitler :smonk:
 
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,747
Online
91d 6h 24m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,497
Online
197d 17h 57m
Isaac Newton
Died virgin
High IQ.
Loved to crush his opponents
 
S

Skinlesscel

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
499
Online
6d 16h 17m
Genghis Khan, just rape em:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

A beer for one, please
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
80,330
Online
52d 10h 38m
I think we all know who half this forum is going to say

hint: birthday is April 20th XD
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,910
Online
39d 19h 20m
Adolf Hitler. :feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
 
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2019
Posts
6,558
Online
28d 6h 3m
Adolf Hitler, do i even need to say :feelsaww:
 
incelerated

incelerated

I am a mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
8,266
Online
65d 11h 8m
I don't have a role model. Everybody is my enemy.
 
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Posts
760
Online
7d 4h 8m
thomas jefferson for impregnating his teenage slave girl
 
kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Posts
824
Online
10d 5h 37m
Le evil mustache man
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Chopin said:
I would probably say Napoleon. He was a shortcel, like me, who proved you can still have others fear you even if they make fun of you, at first.
Other then that it would probably be Julius Ceasar because he was fearless and respected.
Singapore lee yuan kew
Also good ones be Cyrus the great.
Notorious Inkler said:
Inb4 niggas start spamming Hitler :smonk:
:lul:
incelerated said:
I don't have a role model. Everybody is my enemy.
Based
 
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
12,066
Online
165d 12h 17m
Genghis Khan
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,693
Online
153d 5h 27m
 
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

pass me the Rope :(
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Posts
552
Online
27d 18h 39m
proudweeb said:
I think we all know who half this forum is going to say

hint: birthday is April 20th XD
1999, birthday of {()} shootings festivals? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,151
Online
54d 19h 6m
Transcended Trucel said:
Dotrinfobe @Dotrinfobe .
genghis khan did the most damage to incels.

but almost no incels are aware of that. history awareness among normies/incels is extremey low.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Dotrinfobe said:
genghis khan did the most damage to incels.

but almost no incels are aware of that. history awareness among normies/incels is extremey low.
any good historical leaders u liked btw?
 
C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
394
Online
14d 16h 5m
Gaius Julius Caesar.

Then I might have more focus.
 
S

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
4,493
Online
168d 13h 10m
incelerated said:
I don't have a role model. Everybody is my enemy.
This is the right answer.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,693
Online
153d 5h 27m
C&UNIX said:
Gaius Julius Caesar.

Then I might have more focus.
What about Brian Kernighan, Ken Thompson and Dennis Ritchie?
 
C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
394
Online
14d 16h 5m
TheDarkEnigma said:
What about Brian Kernighan, Ken Thompson and Dennis Ritchie?

Those men are not historical leaders, they are gods like Apollo, Hermes, Zeus.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,693
Online
153d 5h 27m
C&UNIX said:
Those men are not historical leaders, they are gods like Apollo, Hermes, Zeus.
Is Richard Stallman, Linus Torvalds and Andrew Tanenbaum also included?
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,409
Online
72d 5h 5m
I liked Aurangzeb
 
C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
394
Online
14d 16h 5m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Is Richard Stallman, Linus Torvalds and Andrew Tanenbaum also included?

No because Torvalds copied Tanenbaum 's Minix and Tanenbaum copied UNIX.

RMS is mighty like the ancient Greek heroes like Achilles but he is no Richie or Thompson.

Nothing like the 7th Edition UNIX will ever be seen again.

The days of the programmers are long gone. Now we have DevOps, Software Engineers and Developers.
 
Last edited:
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Mødecel.
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Posts
18,115
Online
189d 14h 53m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,032
Online
257d 10h 47m
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,151
Online
54d 19h 6m
Transcended Trucel said:
any good historical leaders u liked btw?
in the context of incelogy, i'd say Herman Cortez and his cousin, Pizzaro, were both amazing in what they achieved. Lots of luck involved, but also their strategy was insanely good. Replace them with Anglo-cucks, Latin America today would still be Amerindian-land :lul::lul::lul:

Anglos typically are only able to settle in places where the natives were very few. They actually didn't commit genocide at all.

The Spaniards didn't commit much genocide either (dont listen to what those leftist self-hating cucks tell you), but they were able to conquer native lands with lots of natives, became rulers, and imported spanish men and gradually cucked the local men and created mestizas (latinas) as we know today :owo:

The way the Spanairds toppled Aztecs and Incans were highly unusual and extremely smart. Went for the leaders directly, and whole thing crumbled. Andromeda IQ and courage. :chad:

The white people should thank what Cortez and Pizzaro did, conquering and taming the locals (with Catholism). Otherwise they had the potential to become japan or something and cuck the whites and genocide them out of the American continent.

And in terms of battle, Cortez and Pizzaro did some of the craziest outnumbered battle. Like a few spanish men with thousands of native allies, faced with like 200,000 enemies..... and won, again but cavalry charge to cut off the enemy commander.

And normie retards think Spaniards conquered indians with guns :forcedsmile: the truth is plate armor + horses + sword play. guns were very ineffective at that time. and plate armor ensured spaniards had very low casaulty rate and horses allowed them to charge and break indian lines with ease and cut them down from high point.

and incels should thank those guys coz without them south america would be full of ugly gooks with very dififcult languages. now at least they have latinas. and of course north america and south america have many white people too, again, thanks to Spanish conquest taming the local indians.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mEeirdDIPM
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,580
Online
120d 15h 27m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Dotrinfobe said:
in the context of incelogy, i'd say Herman Cortez and his cousin, Pizzaro, were both amazing in what they achieved. Lots of luck involved, but also their strategy was insanely good. Replace them with Anglo-cucks, Latin America today would still be Amerindian-land :lul::lul::lul:

Anglos typically are only able to settle in places where the natives were very few. They actually didn't commit genocide at all.

The Spaniards didn't commit much genocide either (dont listen to what those leftist self-hating cucks tell you), but they were able to conquer native lands with lots of natives, became rulers, and imported spanish men and gradually cucked the local men and created mestizas (latinas) as we know today :owo:

The way the Spanairds toppled Aztecs and Incans were highly unusual and extremely smart. Went for the leaders directly, and whole thing crumbled. Andromeda IQ and courage. :chad:

The white people should thank what Cortez and Pizzaro did, conquering and taming the locals (with Catholism). Otherwise they had the potential to become japan or something and cuck the whites and genocide them out of the American continent.

And in terms of battle, Cortez and Pizzaro did some of the craziest outnumbered battle. Like a few spanish men with thousands of native allies, faced with like 200,000 enemies..... and won, again but cavalry charge to cut off the enemy commander.

And normie retards think Spaniards conquered indians with guns :forcedsmile: the truth is plate armor + horses + sword play. guns were very ineffective at that time. and plate armor ensured spaniards had very low casaulty rate and horses allowed them to charge and break indian lines with ease and cut them down from high point.

and incels should thank those guys coz without them south america would be full of ugly gooks with very dififcult languages. now at least they have latinas. and of course north america and south america have many white people too, again, thanks to Spanish conquest taming the local indians.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mEeirdDIPM
fuck spics are lucky as fuck. Curryland should've been colonized by Spaniards. I would have been taller and better looking :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
 
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2019
Posts
10,440
Online
75d 22h 59m
Jesus

Teddy Roosevelt

Darth Vader
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,549
Online
140d 19h 28m
incelerated said:
I don't have a role model.
tbh

I don't like to follow or mimic anyone. I take knowledge and wisdom wherever I can and dump the baggage. That can include anyone from Aristotle to Hitler and beyond. People, unfortunately, are too emotionally focused on people's politics or crazy ideas too see value in ideas where they may be.

Eugenics, for example, is immediately associated with Hitler upon hearing it by the average norman, but they probably have no idea that Spartans practiced eugenics ruthlessly, or think about ways to ethically implement it in modern society while not trampling on rights. They just immediately turn their brains off and react to the word, because of a lack of understanding.
 
Fried-rice22

Fried-rice22

Salescel
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
12
Online
9h 24m
Chopin said:
I would probably say Napoleon. He was a shortcel, like me, who proved you can still have others fear you even if they make fun of you, at first.
Other then that it would probably be Julius Ceasar because he was fearless and respected.
Growing up I always saw a little bit of myself in Augustus, but growing older I appreciate more of what Julius Caesar did, I also like Napoleon, but not how he spread liberal ideas across Europe.
 
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Posts
773
Online
13d 39m
Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,378
Online
13d 6h 52m
incelerated said:
I don't have a role model. Everybody is my enemy.
:feelsthink:
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
8,585
Online
8d 23h 35m
saint hamudi
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,693
Online
153d 5h 27m
Transcended Trucel said:
fuck spics are lucky as fuck. Curryland should've been colonized by Spaniards. I would have been taller and better looking :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Portugal took over Goa at least.
 
senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
901
Online
9d 12h 40m
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
Hitler The Great
 
Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Any speech is in vain if it is not fulfilled.
★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2021
Posts
115
Online
7d 7h 32m
Aristotle, Archimedes...
 
Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Tales from the basement
★★
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Posts
1,118
Online
24d 9h 30m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Chopin said:
stallman guessed what big tech would do and no one listened :feelsree::feelsrope:
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,487
Online
103d 3h 24m
Nikola Tesla
He was truecel virgin who had an insanely powerful mind
he was good looking but chose to be a fucking chad and just do science stuffs
fuck women lol
he's based sigma male
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top