Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What height are you guys

Height

• Total voters
VirginNigga

VirginNigga

Ethniticiologist
5'6 and its over guys. foids always had and always will regard me as inferior.

5'5 gang 5'5 gang 5'5 gang

6'2 inb4 fakecel. HEIGHT IS ALL THAT MATTERS DURR HURR :feelstastyman:

6’0

I guess people like me, Grotesque and the guy higher up are evidence height doesn’t hugely matter.

It’s like there’s a check list, but there’s other aspects that tallcels don’t tick

6’0

I guess people like me, Grotesque and the guy higher up are evidence height doesn’t hugely matter.

It’s like there’s a check list, but there’s other aspects that tallcels don’t tick
How tall is grotesque?

Whats a good height because i see guys who are 5'8 max with gf at what point is it really over

Whats a good height because i see guys who are 5'8 max with gf at what point is it really over
6ft is kinda a cutoff for females though you need a good face still

How tall is grotesque?
I would think over 7ft since basketball players get tons of women even though some of them are around that height. I think you need to consider the proportions of the body + face

6'2 but my ugly 3/10 face killed all hope I could have, maybe plastic surgery will help, but I need to get the money

5"11 England.

5'5 autistic subhumancel reporting in

Anything below 5'11 should be replaced with manlet tbhngl

6'4", annd here comes the gatekeeping replys..

5'8 manlet loser

I’m 6’1. I feel small when I’m around my dad and brother though.

I would think over 7ft since basketball players get tons of women even though some of them are around that height. I think you need to consider the proportions of the body + face
Thats huge.

5'4/5'5 on a good day. sometimees i feel taller due to my shoes and i can look to be 5'7.
my cousin is 5'10 and commented "dam boy u growin?"
when we last met up. i didnt ant to tell him im in my 30s no i didnt grow its my boots i wear now. but that would sound too beta so i just laughed it off.

You repeated the first two options

6'2 inb4 fakecel. HEIGHT IS ALL THAT MATTERS DURR HURR :feelstastyman:
190cm here, enitch, fat, ugly af, ogrecel, and the "never began" for me it's i'm dicklet, microcel, 4cm Dick erected, dicklet. So it's beyond over for me

Your vote will be publicly visible jfl bait

179-180 cm, not a manlet but my country men are quite tall so getting height mogged is daily life for me. Still height is least of my problems.

5'3'' turbomanlet reporting in

JFL at “incels” who are 6’2 or more

I’m literally a hobbit living in a country full of Aryan giants.

man if i was 6'0 my life would have been waaaay better

6'2.
Btw @VirginNigga be careful this may be considered a bragging thread and those are banned.

5’7 3/4

Beyond over.

190cm here, enitch, fat, ugly af, ogrecel, and the "never began" for me it's i'm dicklet, microcel, 4cm Dick erected, dicklet. So it's beyond over for me

4cm dick? Erect? No homo but I wanna see.

5’9” barefoot. Almost 5’11” in lifts