Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are Latina foids literally always pregnant?

My theological theory. America and Europe have abandoned Christianity and now the wrath of God is upon them.

In the Book of Jeremiah, it mentioned how Jerusalem was by destroyed by Babylonian armies and their women were raped. The Holy Roman Empire collapsed in a similar matter when they allowed the Jews to practice Usury etc.

Fast forward to America. The hispanics will invade the US and they will rape your white women, steal your money, and probably stab people here and there. America will deserve it too and nobody should feel bad for her.
That doesn’t make any sense because Latin America is probably the most Christian part of the world. And there’s still a lot of American Christians.

But oh well. I guess we’re all getting punished cuz we masterbate and skip church on Sunday.

That doesn’t make any sense because Latin America is probably the most Christian part of the world. And there’s still a lot of American Christians.

But oh well. I guess we’re all getting punished cuz we masterbate and skip church on Sunday.
"Christian" Latin Americans act like poor Europeans.

The typical American "christian" have been bastardized so much it's pretty much a fraud now. If it was, Homosexuals would have been put to death. Women would not be allowed to run office. Usury wouldn't exist etc.

And if Latin America was the most Christian (never been there) then God is most likely allowing them to invade and conquer the US. The kingdom will be taken away from them and given to another nation...

Hispanics are literally taking over this fucking country why is every hispanic woman always fucking pregnant. These women are like fucking breeding machines. Every Hispanic woman has an absolutely enormous ass and is always wearing sandals even if its like 40 degrees outside. Like what the actual fuck are Latina foids made out of.

Stop breeding!!!!
Because they can get benefits from the government if they have more kids