Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What height are you guys

Height

• Total voters
6'4", annd here comes the gatekeeping replys..
There are more tallcels here than I realized. At 6'1 here you still height mog me though. This proves that height is just 1 thing on a huge checklist.

JFL at people saying their height in shoes. It's massive cope.

ngl im a tallcell, probably not as tall as @Grotesque though

5'9" almost exactly.

6'2" but I like to cope by saying i'm 6'3"

6’5 but look at my signature and honestly tell me that I stood a chance in the West. (I mostly approached ugly ethnic women but we all know what that means, even more brutal rejections when you are/look non-white)

5ft7, I'm afraid one day I'll be walking and some femoid will drive past me and hawk a big loogie on me and scream "kill yourself you midget faggot!"...

Posted twice already and didn't even include my height,

5'4 LS2 swapped manlet reporting in, I have been turned down because of my height countless times

do you believe Dan Bilzerian is the same height?
Dunno who that is, but if it's his listed height always subtract an inch.
Celebrities and athlete often don't even lie about their height, someone else usually adds an inch for them.
For example my doctor listed my height as 5'11" during my last checkup. Even in shoes i'm like 5'9 3/4 at most.

Dunno who that is, but if it's his listed height always subtract an inch.
Celebrities and athlete often don't even lie about their height, someone else usually adds an inch for them.
For example my doctor listed my height as 5'11" during my last checkup. Even in shoes i'm like 5'9 3/4 at most.
yeah I'm wondering because he looks shorter in a lot of pictures.

5'7" - 171cm

I don't really care to my height though.

5'2" gang, fuck, I don't have a gang, damn.

I'm an enough of a manlet for where I live

There are more tallcels here than I realized. At 6'1 here you still height mog me though. This proves that height is just 1 thing on a huge checklist.
EXACTLY!

@Ritalincel is over 6'2 lol

A inch or two shorter than 6' I think. I remember seeing a sign that says 6' in a warehouse a year ago.

6'3 here, white, good frame. No girl ever showed interest in me.

182.6-182.7 cm , that's approx 5"11.9