Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happens when a whitecel joins ISIS

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
pz401cdo1bn01.jpg

Who'd wanna fuck that flab?

the-kuffar-mocked-my-fedora-a-german-isis-fighter-speaks-21820528.png

OP sounds fake.

This is why truecels with nothing to lose need to form our own gangs. I have advocated this for a long time, but no one else seems interested in living a more daring lifestyle than LDAR.

This is why truecels with nothing to lose need to form our own gangs. I have advocated this for a long time, but no one else seems interested in living a more daring lifestyle than LDAR.
What do you have in mind?

What do you have in mind?

Pimping and/or sex trafficking would be a good place to start funding our operation. There's a huge market for that with the rise of inceldom in the West. And looking at the Backpage and Eros listings in my city (and others), we'd be able to compete on quality since the competition is so weak.

Last edited:
Wait sex slave? Maybe they made him fuck ugly arab women, which many incels would like

I've heard stories of that actually happening

Wait sex slave? Maybe they made him fuck ugly arab women, which many incels would like

I've heard stories of that actually happening
I've also heard they make kebab from their ennemies on the dailymail.

what's that got to do with what I said?
I know you get your news from the dailymail, so its bullshit as usual, and SAS sniped 3 Isis guys with one bullet as they were about to execute a guy while they were standing behind a wall from 10km. Can't believe you British retards think it's real.

I know you get your news from the dailymail, so its bullshit as usual, and SAS sniped 3 Isis guys with one bullet as they were about to execute a guy while they were standing behind a wall from 10km. Can't believe you British retards think it's real.
smelly cope tbh

I can't read, so go make me some Khorest Bamieh stinkerjeet before I lose my temper, chop chop.
My bad, I forgot you were British , this is racist of me.

jfl, like getting tyroned but by ISIS, get raped fat boi, id rather them behead me than that shit

Many ISIS members keep their personal harem of yazidi girls, sure he'll get some scrap from there. He is basically ascended.