Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happens to us if we're virgins at 50?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
What's it like to be a virgin at this old age? How old are the oldest people here? I recall somebody here being above 30 but that's it

nothing. unfortunately no one cares.
we'll just have to wait until the breakdown of society which i feel is going to come in a few years at this point

Ask @Emba
Pretty much more of the same until your health is gone and you die alone.

we'll just have to wait until the breakdown of society which i feel is going to come in a few years at this point
Allah willing. The future is an Islamic Caliphate unless mayos find a way of imposing a White Dictatorship.

:soy: "Bro your life starts at 50":redpill:

You unlock ancient wizard powers

What's it like to be a virgin at this old age? How old are the oldest people here? I recall somebody here being above 30 but that's it
you die without children

I imagine the Grim Reaper comes to reap the Virginity off the Male Incels :giga:

Probably the same thing you feel at a younger age, just worse because of how long it went on and your declining health

untill 25 it is bad. Then you have a small bit of acceptence with it, at least when I was 25/26 I was ok with it. Now at 28 (almost 29) it’s even worse then it was at 25. Nothing changes, the frustration is a bit gone, the depression and ‘it’s over feeling’ starts to weight more. Prob gonna rope myself in a few years if it’s still this bad.

@Emba

If you made it to 50 as an incel that is such an impressive feat as if most would even make it past 35 even if they ascend at 30

You become one of these niggers

@Emba is 63
@Lordgoro1 is 52

Your entire life is a midlife crisis so your actual midlife crisis becomes a cataclysmic bout of ego death and self destructive tendencies.

Marcos miranda wizard god ps

If you make it to 50 you get god like powers.

If you made it to 50 as an incel that is such an impressive feat as if most would even make it past 35 even if they ascend at 30
It's an unmatched historical feat. Bear in mind that incels were everywhere in caveman days but life expectancy was only 30. 50 and virgin incel is a historical new.

How was it confirmed Emba is in his 60s?? Other than that voiceline he did.
Why is it surprising. If you're a virgin at say 33 why would you be surprised to see virgins at 63?

Why is it surprising. If you're a virgin at say 33 why would you be surprised to see virgins at 63?
I doubt most younger users here would make it past 35 unless you have an unfortunately well built mental fortitude

Bold of you to assume most of us will still be alive by then

Bold of you to assume most of us will still be alive by then
Not to mention even if we dont rope not having sex causes health issues so even the gymmaxxers might not survive

I’m not going to let myself get to 50 if I don’t ascend.

Given I won’t ascend, the years are creeping up.

Not to mention even if we dont rope not having sex causes health issues so even the gymmaxxers might not survive
Exactly

You can die from lack of love/sex but "muh you're not entitled to sex little inkie :soy:"

Hi I'm emba
I genuinely feel for you man. I don't think I could make it to being a 63 year old virgin without roping. I genuinely commend you for not going insane. How do you cope?

I genuinely feel for you man. I don't think I could make it to being a 63 year old virgin without roping. I genuinely commend you for not going insane. How do you cope?
Inertia keeps me going bro

• 1 minute ago
  • Emba

Ask @Emba
@Emba is 63
No way, but how?
How was it confirmed Emba is in his 60s?? Other than that voiceline he did.
I genuinely feel for you man. I don't think I could make it to being a 63 year old virgin without roping.

odd, my powers are unrelated to inceldom!
Screenshot 01 24 2024 175937

Late 30s, your health starts taking a dive.

wizard status will make you summon foids at will

Jfl nothing happens you fucking stunad'

"MeN pEAk iN tHeiR 60's bR0"

We ascend from Wizards and become Wraiths
4a3.jpg

I think most users arent making it to 50

Not going to happen, you are coping. The absolute majority of men are retarded white knight cucks

Ask @Emba
Emba stopped being virgin at 22 if i recall correctly. He was like 10 years from becoming a wizard.

I may end up 50 year old virgin.

Agree.