Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion youngest and oldest known users

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
there are a few 15 year olds on here including myself but i dont know which one of us is the youngest. however METALMILITIA88 claimed to have known a 14 year old on here but said he wouldnt out them so ig we'll never know

but the oldest user ive known on here is probably @Emba who i think said he was 60

60 year old incel

Damn and as a 28 year old I thought I would at least be among the older ones here but we've got a 60 year old? Respect grandpa. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

JFL 15 years old, born the same year the iPhone came out so they have no idea what a world is without smart phones.

few 15 year olds
U shouldbt be here if you havent finished puberty yet :feelsseriously: anything can happen if your growth plates arent closed and your bones are still developing.

U shouldbt be here if you havent finished puberty yet :feelsseriously: anything can happen if your growth plates arent closed and your bones are still developing.
arent you 16

My buddy cartoon connoiseur Wizard32 is an oldcel wizardcel, he must be in his 30s because I remember he wrote that Star Wars Clone Wars came out when he was in his early 20s.

arent you 16
Yes but my growth plates closed at 14 and my pubes finished developing by 15, I am considered a full adult in terms of physical development

Yes but my growth plates closed at 14 and my pubes finished developing by 15, I am considered a full adult in terms of physical development
Bull crap I grew and inch in my early 20s and your frame doesn't fill out muscle wise until your mid 20s

I'm a 45 year old bitter old man

Kids.is, mofos are still in highschool and developing, smh :feelsseriously:

Was the joker an icel or did he fuck harlequin?

In the 2019 movie what was the main thing that set him off?
I tuned in half way through last night

25 yr old lonercel

Back in 2017-2018, there was a 14 year old who would regularly post on here. I don't think it's a good idea for 14 year olds to join this site, but for some reason he seemed insightful and actually made some good posts, I think he self-banned a long time ago. Don't want to give away his username though, because for some reason he made it his actual name.

There was also a younger teenager (I think around 15-16?) who was also a 2017cel who went by the username Sadness, haven't heard from him in a year or so. I think he also self-banned.

I myself joined this website when I was barely 17 and have been in incel spaces since I was 15/16.

As for oldest users, I think currently it's @Emba. I think there was a slightly older oldcel on here with "white male" in his username, but he hasn't been heard from since 2020.

Last edited:
The older you get, the worse it will be. Your hair will get reaped out, your skin will become wrinkled, your teeth will become rotten, you will actually shrink in height (For real!).
If you can't get laid by age 25, it is ovER I think. (I am 24 :feelsrope:)

there are a few 15 year olds on here including myself but i dont know which one of us is the youngest. however METALMILITIA88 claimed to have known a 14 year old on here but said he wouldnt out them so ig we'll never know

but the oldest user ive known on here is probably @Emba who i think said he was 60
60 year old incel
It doesn't get any better than this!

I'm finally famous...

As a old loser!

Good times!

Bon temps!
brutal asf
Damn and as a 28 year old I thought I would at least be among the older ones here but we've got a 60 year old? Respect grandpa. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I'm a 45 year old bitter old man
You will always be the son that I never had at 15!
Back in 2017-2018, there was a 14 year old who would regularly post on here. I don't think it's a good idea for 14 year olds to join this site, but for some reason he seemed insightful and actually made some good posts, I think he self-banned a long time ago. Don't want to give away his username though, because for some reason he made it his actual name.

There was also a younger teenager (I think around 15-16?) who was also a 2017cel who went by the username Sadness, haven't heard from him in a year or so. I think he also self-banned.

I myself joined this website when I was barely 17 and have been in incel spaces since I was 15/16.

As for oldest users, I think currently it's @Emba. I think there was a slightly older oldcel on here with "white male" in his username, but he hasn't been heard from since 2020.
Remember his name! (Because I can't:+(
The older you get, the worse it will be. Your hair will get reaped out, your skin will become wrinkled, your teeth will become rotten, you will actually shrink in height (For real!).
If you can't get laid by age 25, it is ovER I think. (I am 24 :feelsrope:)
It's shrinkage.

My condolences over you're overn[UWSL]ess.[/UWSL]

It doesn't get any better than this!

I'm finally famous...

As a old loser!

Good times!
You're not a loser grandpa. You're like the grandpa I never had. You're a mentor to us all. The most experienced incel of them all. Whatever you say, we shall listen.

You're not a loser grandpa. You're like the grandpa I never had. You're a mentor to us all. The most experienced incel of them all. Whatever you say, we shall listen.
I am lord of the flies!

60 year old Incel.

Brutal as fuck.

Huge respect for @Emba

He's 40 years older than me.

I feel old af at 24

Why do youngcels want to be groomed by oldcels

If you are a teeneger you should take puberty blockers like trannies but instead of estrogen pump your body with testosterone to grown tall as fuck

BASED 60 YEAR CUM AND FICK IN HOOKERS WITH CHARLIE BROWN SNOOKERS ((IN VIDEOGAME!))
Only two hooker! 20 years apart! Due for one. Bad location for it sad face 8(

Only two hooker! 20 years apart! Due for one. Bad location for it sad face 8(
NOO FUCK THEM SNOOKER HOOKER SHY GUY (IN VIDEOGAME) BASED 60 YEAR OLD MYTWEGEJNIL WILL WIN

I am 41 and lifetime dateless.