Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percentage of cels here are still trying to ascend?

Have you given up?

• Total voters
SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
Just curious, I'm a 19 year old khhv youngcel so I'm going to give myself a couple more years maybe until my mid 20s before I give up completely

At 60+ I'm pretty sure its over... It was over at 45 and 30 too. But then again it was over at 18 too....

jfl I set the selectable responses to two, it can be simultaneously be its so over and we're so back

I`ve accepted it`s over for me

i stopped caring about getting my dick wet to be fair.

I still have faith in surgery- and geomaxxing

i stopped caring about getting my dick wet to be fair.
In terms of not caring about having sex with some random whore just for the sake of it or altogether? I'd assume since you're still on here that you'd care about having a proper relationship with a foid to some degree

At 60+ I'm pretty sure its over... It was over at 45 and 30 too. But then again it was over at 18 too....
have u ever seen a hooker?

In terms of not caring about having sex with some random whore just for the sake of it or altogether? I'd assume since you're still on here that you'd care about having a proper relationship with a foid to some degree
Yeah thats the point.

The argument "get a whore and your not ab incel" doesnt work, its about emotional connection and relationship. A whore costs money and isnt your freaking gf

I still have faith in surgery- and geomaxxing
The surgery that would ascend me most is leg lengthening but it's way too expensive for me to ever be able to justify and to go through the process of learning how to walk again. I'll try geomaxxing at some point though

I'm still a fatass so I honestly don't know if it's truly over yet until I get to a healthy body weight and gymmaxx.

If that's not enough then surgery it is.

(I will probably still get surgery anyways because what's the harm in looking better?)

There's nothing I can do at the moment, but I still haven't lost all hope for a comeback.

It’s more of an age-dependent question, oldcels aren’t asking foids out like they did ten years ago.