Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happens to us if we're virgins at 50?

I wonder if there are any 90+ virgins, not on this site but in general
there are plenty of life-long male virgins, like even up to 2 %, even 0.5% means one per 200 men.

autistic + other health problems, very ugly and short, those normal-looking non-autistics in places where there simply never were any women (though many lost to prostitute), mostly rural and remote places, small villages...

numbers shoot up considerably if losing to a prostitute does not count. in Finland, approximately 15% of men never co-habit with a woman in their life or marry or have any traces of ever having dated. this statistic is from already dead men. so those young and middle-aged now will have a much higher % of never having dated even once in their life.

Im a 31 year old wizard.

Im still waiting for my magic powers.

Hopefully i can call some spells at 50

40s here. You just become numb to everything and see others as faceless drones. You get through the days by burying yourself in hobbies to distract from the outside world.