Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to Ubiquiphile?

A

Angus13

Officer
★★
I remember a while back, he made videos on youtube about incel issues.... Then he ascended with some girl online, I think her name may have been something like Mahatma Jane Reeves or something like that (I may have not gotten her name exact), but apparently I guess either he, or she was also friends with Based Shaman, which I thought was a huge red flag from the beginning...

All I know is she apparently left Ubiq before he stopped making videos.... What was the whole story there?

If i remember correctly, she left him for some reason and he blamed incels for it. After that he closed his channel. JFL.
Of course, i could be wrong.

If i remember correctly, she left him for some reason and he blamed incels for it. After that he closed his channel. JFL.
Of course, i could be wrong.

What was the reason though? If any of them were likely to be friends with Based Shaman, I would likely presume it was her? Or am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back