Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to the online incel community?

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
Honestly it's hard to find incel stuff outside of here, and even here growth has stagnated, but that's more due to google nuking it off the search engine. Just seems like Incel stuff has declined and you don't see many people talking about incels there days. Even Inceltears is a shadow, they used to have 300 viewers a day now its like 20. Is the online incel shit dead? Did it just get absorbed by other political groups in the end?

Most people just stopped caring about incels

:shhh::shhh: the uprising is happening

What there to talk about anymore it wasn't much of a discussion from the beginnings. We are ugly and retarded and poor big whoop who cares anymore.

Probably mostly autocensure. Words #incels and #blackpill are now hidden and censored.

They took the whitepill

People got off the internet after covid

Most people just stopped caring about incels
we must do something big (in video game) so we can attract attention again

Honestly it's hard to find incel stuff outside of here, and even here growth has stagnated, but that's more due to google nuking it off the search engine. Just seems like Incel stuff has declined and you don't see many people talking about incels there days. Even Inceltears is a shadow, they used to have 300 viewers a day now its like 20. Is the online incel shit dead? Did it just get absorbed by other political groups in the end?
i saw people on yt videos say they dont even know what incel or femcel means and have never heard of it. The heyday was 2018, incels created whole new internet culture, coining tons of terminology. Ignorant as always, people parrot incel lingo and meme formats to this day without realizing, while shunning and shitting on the community that gave them their current culture in the first place.

It is unfortunate but not the first time. See you in 30 years when all of this shit will repeat probably.

I'd say it's gotten more well known tbh

Know about the whole Tik-Tok invasion?

That stuff isn't quite the same, it's more just redpill shit than it is incel most of the time.
It all started when some faggot mentioned looksmaxxing on his Tik-Tok, which led to normies & braindead boomers discovering .org, and ofc it was only a matter of time before one of them as able to discover this place through it.

I'd say it's gotten more well known tbh

Know about the whole Tik-Tok invasion?
That stuff isn't quite the same, it's more just redpill shit than it is incel most of the time.
Looksmaxxing blew up and went viral because it's a meme anyone can buy into.
"OMG I got mogged by Tyler again!!!" "Sorry can't speak I'm mewing rn".
It's safe and friendly for the whole family.
Blackpill shit is too edgy and politically incorrect for most normies, other than larping zoomers. It'll never get as big.

JoinedJun 16, 2024

JoinedJun 16, 2024
I deleted my old account two years ago and rejoined. My first account was a day one account when everyone moved over from r/incels.

Looksmaxxing blew up and went viral because it's a meme anyone can buy into.
"OMG I got mogged by Tyler again!!!" "Sorry can't speak I'm mewing rn".
It's safe and friendly for the whole family.
Blackpill shit is too edgy and politically incorrect for most normies, other than larping zoomers. It'll never get as big.

A long time ago myself, Komesarj and @PPEcel forged a plan to keep the site legally safe from the Biden Junta, the Jew MSM, IT and all of our other leftist asshole enemies by purging the site of all pedophelia content and anything that could possibly be construed as such even if still technically legal.

This of course at first stirred up a hornet’s nest of hate for my prior two associates and just a little for me but most users came around and grudgingly or even whole heartedly embraced the measure not wanting us to end up like 8chan or basedhaven and either shut down entirely or cucked to Hell.

So that and moving our spicier posts to the Bunker outside of the prying eyes of IT as well the aforementioned anti pedo policy has led to our site becoming a far less juicy target for IT to grab screenshots of that portray le ebil inkwells in a bad or pathetic or downright criminal light.

So there’s that.

That and the left’s censorship of the web has simply continued to spiral out of control and become ever more aggressive, aggregious and outrageous because conservative cucks and cowards simply refuse to fight back against it.

A long time ago myself, Komesarj and @PPEcel forged a plan to keep the site legally safe from the Biden Junta, the Jew MSM, IT and all of our other leftist asshole enemies by purging the site of all pedophelia content and anything that could possibly be construed as such even if still technically legal.

This of course at first stirred up a hornet’s nest of hate for my prior two associates and just a little for me but most users came around and grudgingly or even whole heartedly embraced the measure not wanting us to end up like 8chan or basedhaven and either shut down entirely or cucked to Hell.

So that and moving our spicier posts to the Bunker outside of the prying eyes of IT as well the aforementioned anti pedo policy has led to our site becoming a far less juicy target for IT to grab screenshots of that portray le ebil inkwells in a bad or pathetic or downright criminal light.

So there’s that.

That and the left’s censorship of the web has simply continued to spiral out of control and become ever more aggressive, aggregious and outrageous because conservative cucks and cowards simply refuse to fight back against it.
IT was always a bit of a double edges sword, in one way it was annoying having them document everything and try to dox people, on the other hand they essentially gave the site free publicity on reddit which caused it to grow.

IT was always a bit of a double edges sword, in one way it was annoying having them document everything and try to dox people, on the other hand they essentially gave the site free publicity on reddit which caused it to grow.
Agreed though now we don’t need those assholes because apparently our site has become big or at least somehow grown a sizeable following of interest on Shittok/Chinktok of all places. :feelskek:

So I’ve heard basically almost all of our new users these days heard about it from there and come from there. :feelsthink:

argue it is as big as it always was, but it seemed bigger before due too the attention from the outside. We where always just a Zoo attraction to normies and they got bored of laughing at us.

Still around. A lot more so on twitter and discord than it used to be. A lot of larger servers have lots of incels nowadays but they're also full of normies too

Still around. A lot more so on twitter and discord than it used to be. A lot of larger servers have lots of incels nowadays but they're also full of normies too
I can never find incels on xitter, its usually more andrew tate PUA style people more than actual incels I see on there.

I can never find incels on xitter, its usually more andrew tate PUA style people more than actual incels I see on there.
You'll find some around the twitter that Master runs. We sometimes have some spaces on there throughout the week that friends host

Yeah, like @The Enforcer hss said Discord and probably similar messaging platforms like it have largely replaced and helped to kill off forums these days or rendered them ghost towns.

It makes sense too as why place yourself under the tyranny of another man (or worse cunt’s) moderation when you can run your own discord server and be your own mod and have your own community that you rule?

Everyone can have their own personal fiefdoms these days so long as they cuck to politically correct discord TOS faggotry to keep their accounts.

It’s time for a revolution

Foids are no longer the premier protected victim group. Trannies and sandniggers take priority over them, and so incels aren’t the primary boogeyman anymore.

it's all been merged into the grey slop that is modern internet communities

it's all been merged into the grey slop that is modern internet communities
Seems to be the case, a shame since it doesn't really serve the same purpose, it's more just a mush of various political communities all shoved together with the incel part getting the backseat.