Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How not to be an incel

View attachment 1207329
This guy has a big following on shittok and just makes stuff like this

Insane he is feeding this content to normies and those normies base their view on what an incel is off this

Just stop being a bacon grease watch, bro!
So when I get rejected for wanting a girl: you need to change intentions bro
Meanwhile my local chad campus drug dealer convinces my oneitis into a 4way with 3 other girls: hes just been honest

This was about red pill copers, he just labels them as incels. Incels don’t use bullshit red pill tactics

You need to take 50 showers, jelq for 5 hours a day and be your inner chad to not be an incel

Another chad Chadsplaining to incels he knows nothing about.

Most incels hate PUAs more than foids do because we take it personally(because their job is to scam us) while foids just hate on them for fun.

ngl if you watch that you have to be
you act like i watched it and was nodding my head the whole time going "fuck he's so right" and not laughing going "holy fuck this guy is a brainlet"

you act like i watched it and was nodding my head the whole time going "fuck he's so right" and not laughing going "holy fuck this guy is a brainlet"
The fact that you look for this content and are able to watch it is obsessive, masochistic and sick.

It's just my personal opinion tho, hence suggesting shittoks be tagged, not banned.

The fact that you look for this content and are able to watch it is obsessive, masochistic and sick.

It's just my personal opinion tho, hence suggesting shittoks be tagged, not banned.
i don't look at it obsessively jfl. someone sent it in an incel discord im in, i found it funny, and posted it here. it's not as deep as you think.