Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What happened to me after I realized I was BlackPilled

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I realized it about 5 years ago when I was 15. And I've been getting more and more pissed and depressed about it. But upon that realization 5 years ago, I realized that if I wanted pussy, I'd have to get it by force because females had (still have) no desire to fuck me willingly. From there I started to stare at females asses and their underwear upskirts at every opportunity I got among other things. To the surprise of no one, I get caught a couple of times but luckily it wasn't for any of the stuff I'm about to get into. But quite possibly my best moment was when I saw loads of bitches shirtless in a room, and the best part was they didn't even see me either. Quite possibly the best moment of my 15 year old self's life. I mean granted, the way I had to go about spying on them made it to where other guys saw them too, but fortunately for me no one snitched. I didn't get that lucky again, unfortunately. But what made this one instance of me spying on them extra satisfying, was the fact that these bitches were as rude as they come. Like they were rude whores among rude whores. So they deserved it tbh.

Last edited:

my best moment was when I saw loads of bitches shirtless in a room, and the best part was they didn't even see me either. Quite possibly the best moment of my 15 year old self's life.
I wish I could have seen my foid classmates topless at 15 :feelsohh:

I realized it about 5 years ago when I was 15. And I've been getting more and more pissed and depressed about it. But upon that realization 5 years ago, I realized that if I wanted pussy, I'd have to get it by force because females had (still have) no desire to fuck me willingly. From there I started to stare at females asses and their underwear upskirts at every opportunity I got among other things. To the surprise of no one, I get caught a couple of times but luckily it wasn't for any of the stuff I'm about to get into. But quite possibly my best moment was when I saw loads of bitches shirtless in a room, and the best part was they didn't even see me either. Quite possibly the best moment of my 15 year old self's life. I mean granted, the way I had to go about spying on them made it to where other guys saw them too, but fortunately for me no one snitched. I didn't get that lucky again, unfortunately. But what made this one instance of me spying on them extra satisfying, was the fact that these bitches were as rude as they come. Like they were rude whores among rude whores. So they deserved it tbh.

I wish I could have seen my foid classmates topless at 15 :feelsohh:
I was hard as shit. Furiously fapped once I got home.

I am 30-years-old, and I have never:
  • Touch a foid’s breast or ass
  • Unhooked a foid’s bra
  • Kissed a foid
  • Cuddled with a foid
  • Seen a vagina irl
I am literally developmentally retarded.