Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happened to height on incel forums?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you read old posts on this forum, most people believed 6 ft. was tallfag tier height and for manlet status, you had to be below 5'8-5'9, now most here consider anyone under 6'2 as a manlet, unable to ever have sex or get a gf. :lul:

Tallfags even complain about how short being 5'11 or 6' is, there is no way Zoomers haven't magically grown 5 inches taller in the matter of 4 years. :lul::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
hypergamy has just turned so terrible that even tall normies became incels and started flooding this fourm:fuk:

People just make up their own trends here and everyone follows with it.

It's over if you're not 6'4.

I hate the “ it’s over if you’re under 6’2 “ thing 6’1 is by no means a manlet neither is 6’0 or 5’11 that’s taller than what most people think it is they say this so they’ll have an excuse to give up real manlets have it hard

escalation. standards for men are not just sitting still, they are always advancing

Yeah. So many fakecel larpers came to forum last months.

It didn't always used to be this way? That's good to know. I guess maybe the site is becoming more mainstream and all of the insecure kiddos who notice the handful of guys that mog them come here now. It's just something young guys hyper-focus on so it's confirmation bias I suspect.

Its 7ft actually

if ur face is ok then 5'8 is enough
I hate the face vs height arguments but this is 100% correct. I've seen it myself and even my sister admitted she got with her 5'7" boyfriend because "he was good looking and had a lot of girlfriends". I've seen the man get hit on. A good enough face can save short height to a point.

I hate the face vs height arguments but this is 100% correct. I've seen it myself and even my sister admitted she got with her 5'7" boyfriend because "he was good looking and had a lot of girlfriends". I've seen the man get hit on. A good enough face can save short height to a point.
:lul: Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong
Talk about a fucking rarity.

I saw a 6'5 to 6'6 teen boy 2 or 3 days ago. They do exist.

:lul:
Talk about a fucking rarity.
Maybe but I never said even 1% of 5'7" guys can slay like a 6ft guy. Only that face can compensate. I'm sure if he was 5'1" things would be different. I've still seen plenty of normie 5'7" guys that have beckies in my area. It's a lot different when most women are taller than you from my experience.

So? That doesn’t mean all Zoomers are 6’2+ heightmoggers.

retardcels be like : omg bro I am getting mogged all the time at school at 6'3, I am such a manlet :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

This form is filled with fakecels unlike the good old days
People no longer come here because they are incel
They come here because reddit and 4chan got cucked and they accidentally watched a Blackpill video while watching America psycho edits on YouTube

Women literally filter out guys below 6 foot on dating apps its over for guys <6 foot

Doesn't matter if you're 5'7, people will always see you as short no matter what

Women literally filter out guys below 6 foot on dating apps its over for guys <6 foot
Exactly, whoever refutes this is retarded. And there is a reason why there aren't many women on there. It's because once they get what they want and they leave "IMMEDIATELY". Idk why interviewers don't ask if they've gotten any men off of dating apps and not if they use dating apps. The second question, they can just say they aren't on them "NOW" because they've found someone or have multiple chads lined up. Also, the women that are still on there are single mothers that get tossed around, social media promoters, landwhales, trannies and girls with mental disorders. Shit is all around fucked.

5 ft 9 to 5 ft 11 is not manlet height. It's average.

Just lol at copers saying that you are doomed being between 5 ft 10 - 6 ft 1

The truth is online: 6 ft 0 = good enough

In real life = 5 ft 10 = good enough

Those people between 5 ft 10 - 6 ft 1 crying about how it's over for them would not survive a day being between 5 ft 3 - 5 ft 8

Also zoomers are hardly super tall. I don't know why everyone claims they are.

@Zer0/∞

6'0 is "short" because of all the manlets that fraud their height. I know dudes who claim 6'0, but when I call them out by saying I'm 6'0 flat while looking down on them, they'll say "no way bro, you're like 6'2 right?".

I honestly think most whores are okay with a genuine 5'10 barefoot height as long as your face is handsome, but 5'10 is basically 5'7/5'8 nowadays with all the lying manlet copers. That's why they ask for 6'0, because when factoring the 2 inch frauding it's basically 5'10.

If you read old posts on this forum, most people believed 6 ft. was tallfag tier height and for manlet status, you had to be below 5'8-5'9, now most here consider anyone under 6'2 as a manlet, unable to ever have sex or get a gf. :lul:

Tallfags even complain about how short being 5'11 or 6' is, there is no way Zoomers haven't magically grown 5 inches taller in the matter of 4 years. :lul::feelsUgh:
You haven’t been paying attention. Hamudi predicted this years ago, that thot standards will keep going up and up.

Hypergamy

The more prominent this site gets, the more fakecels join

tallfags have gotten more bold as more and more of them come in here. Now that tallfags are the majority, they just don’t even give a fuck.

Anyone who believes 5 ft 10 or 5 ft 11 is "Manlet height" Is seriously mentally retarded.

More and more based users that pay attention to reality have left or are inactive hence all this recent delusion about height.
If you're at least 5'10'' you are most certainly not a manlet. Wearing AirForceOnes or military boots will be enough to help you heightwise.