Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to Elliot Rodger's family after the massacre?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Does anyone know what happened to Elliot's family (father and mother)? How are you currently? Does anyone have news of them? Did your father, Peter Rodger, continue as a film director?

Some things should remain a mystery in order to utilize a perfect story

Some things should remain a mystery in order to utilize a perfect story
Being stopped by a lock door = a perfect story to this nigga

Does anyone know what happened to Elliot's family (father and mother)? How are you currently? Does anyone have news of them? Did your father, Peter Rodger, continue as a film director?
his family was ostracized and forced to leave the usa. they now live in the phillipines. i think they are poor now too.

probably shamed. His family doesn't deserve sympathy, they were normie fucks. Sister is the worst offender.

probably shamed. His family doesn't deserve sympathy, they were normie fucks. Sister is the worst offender.

I would totally breed his sister :ahegao::ahegao: and be the reason he goes ER:feelskek::feelskek:

manifesto pg 69: so this anime weeb curry named chrollo came to my house with my sister, they were laughing half an hour ago. now they are having sex and my sis is screaming. how can this shitskin ascend but not me??

jokes aside yay she was a big reason

His father was a beta cuck who followed ER's step toilet mother orders like a dog.
He couldn't even enter his house to get a glass of water :feelshaha:

His father was a beta cuck who followed ER's step toilet mother orders like a dog.
He couldn't even enter his house to get a glass of water :feelshaha:
he couldn't even get a white whore. Only ethincs:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

They are all active on Instagram. ER was right about his brother, he became successful and well liked and drooled over by girls all over the internet. In their posts you will frequently see people talking about ER and shaming them, especially his stepmother as she is a horrible person, his father too. His childhood friend he talked about in the manifesto, Monette, is also active over there. The fate of his friends that he once had are unknown to me, I never looked them up.

Elliot's father does not have a big and very successful career as much as his peers, but he frequently posts photography things. His stepmother is a Kim Kardashian wannabe. His biological mother does no seem to have online presence.

I would like to know what happened to James, his only and final friend he ever had. I felt horrible reading his manifesto and could feel his words when he was talking about his only friendship ending, his only friend turning away from him and him becoming completely alone, and the only people he actually talked almost like a human were the 2 people that were paid in SB to be his social tutors. It's really, really sad how it all went down and how ER was right about his brother, really sad. His brother became everything that he hated and said he would be, I bet his stepmother gets off to it knowing how she is and what she said to ER's face one day, that his brother would be good with girls and expected to not be a virgin at 16 (he probably was not way before that.)

manifesto pg 69: so this anime weeb curry named chrollo came to my house with my sister, they were laughing half an hour ago. now they are having sex and my sis is screaming. how can this shitskin ascend but not me??

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His younger brother became conventionally attractive and takes instagram pictures with hoes