Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What grades did you get in highschool?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
They were pretty decent. I had the highest grades in my class usually

Barely graduated, gpa at one point was lower than 1

B or C+. I never studied in my whole life. In European metrics (non-UK), 6-5.

I had my own teacher for improving my scores in mathematics, although I didn't listen a single thing about it and never cared about tests myself.

Don't remember the exact grades but I finished with a 2.8 gpa. Once you realize you don't want to go to college you give up.

Don't remember the exact grades but I finished with a 2.8 gpa. Once you realize you don't want to go to college you give up.
The so-called upper-education institutions (college) require an above-average IQ. STEM field will be the only marketable career in the foreseeable future, unfortunately. I'm a below-average intelligent individual myself, so yeah.

The so-called upper-education institutions (college) require an above-average IQ. STEM field will be the only marketable career in the foreseeable future, unfortunately. I'm a below-average intelligent individual myself, so yeah.
They really don't because there are countless morons in college. Only thing you need to be successful in college is to memorize things and fall in line with social norms.

I dropped out. When I was 14. Like my celibacy, involuntarily, after being expelled for racism. So I failed.

They really don't because there are countless morons in college. Only thing you need to be successful in college is to memorize things and fall in line with social norms.
Good luck competing with thousands of engineers outperforming you.