Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What games do you guys play ?

Kirito

Kirito

Disgusting curry living in burgerland.
★★★
Which games do you guys like to play. Please don't type in fortnite or doki doki literature club.

Team Fortress 2 is pretty great.

eurotruck simulator 2
csgo
cities skylines

fate/grand order
granblue fantasy
shadowverse (rarely)
visual novels and jrpgs (don’t have a good enough PC or console to run most)

Which games do you guys like to play. Please don't type in fortnite or doki doki literature club.
Pokemon: Sapphire

gold nova, its flooded with smurfs anyhow
I used to play and I was GNM. However it was filled with hackers so I quit. Only game where I loved awp. every other fps I played it was either assault or SMG.
Pokemon: Sapphire
Ever played light platinum on emulator? Should try it has arceus and all the new age broken ass pokemon.

Currently Wotlk and danganronpa.

Oldschool Runescape. I've been playing RS since 2008 and it is the only game I can enjoy anymore.

I'm currently modding GTA 5 heavily

Oldschool Runescape. I've been playing RS since 2008 and it is the only game I can enjoy anymore.

I have some great memories with that game

EU4, HOI4, Skyrim, Mount&Blade: Warband

Currently Boiling Point: Road to Hell and CS 1.6. Otherwise, literally any late 90's/early 00's game (except sports games), though sometimes I indulge in more recent stuff. I typically finish a game then move on to another.

I used to play and I was GNM. However it was filled with hackers so I quit. Only game where I loved awp. every other fps I played it was either assault or SMG.

Ever played light platinum on emulator? Should try it has arceus and all the new age broken ass pokemon.

You should try WARMODE, it's free to play, highly competitive it's in Steam

I play with my dick.

been playing EU4 again recently

Dark souls remastered, missed the hype back then and now im trying it out. Pretty fun game but sometimes really frustrating and too much bullshit at times.

currently playing jak 2 and yakuza 0

quake champions and mount and blade: warband regularly, and playing through the metro series again now before Metro Exodus comes out

Im too old and exhausted to really enjoy video games now. I can enjoy some but I just don't have the mental energy to learn new games like I used to. I tried monster hunter which is out yesterday, and its just too overwhelming. Took me 30 minutes to choose what my character looked like, and I quit after not being able to work out which weapon I should use.

Shame because it looks pretty fun.

I might play dwarf fortress again soon, but that requires such an anal autistic level of planning im not sure if i actually have fun or if its just a chore.

Im too old and exhausted to really enjoy video games now. I can enjoy some but I just don't have the mental energy to learn new games like I used to. I tried monster hunter which is out yesterday, and its just too overwhelming. Took me 30 minutes to choose what my character looked like, and I quit after not being able to work out which weapon I should use.

Shame because it looks pretty fun.

I might play dwarf fortress again soon, but that requires such an anal autistic level of planning im not sure if i actually have fun or if its just a chore.
I feel you i turned 28 two days ago and i can feel the older i get the less motivation i have to even complete games. I guess it's that we oldcels have seen it all and basically everything is the same with a different better looking paint now. There's hardly anything groundbreaking new these days. I think i will give it up sooner or later.

Damn the nostalgia. I played it around 2005 in elementary school

Mount&blade - Viking conquest, and Assassin's creed origins

Eu4 is the best cope out there for me

I started Pokemon Pearl 2 days ago. I am an rpg fan and pokemon series are great rpg's.

Been playing Elite Dangerous on and off though bored with it right now.
Kingdom Come Deliverance is great, also pisses off SJWs because there are no niggers and fags in it.
Tried No Man's Sky with the latest patch but it is still shitty cartooney shit.

also pisses off SJWs because there are no niggers and fags in it.
still don't know why they thought there would be africans or arabs in 15th century Bohemia

Dota 2 ability draft while drunk, none while sober

DOS/Win9x legacy games.

What rank are you in dota 2?
I haven't played actual Dota 2 in years, but I had around 3k MMR back when that wasn't noob MMR. I suck at the game though despite the hours I put in

I haven't played actual Dota 2 in years, but I had around 3k MMR back when that wasn't noob MMR. I suck at the game though despite the hours I put in
I used to be 4900 mmr but havent played in like 3 months.

1500 in CS GO but I ragequit a few month ago because of the toxic community and the hackers, I was Supreme for several weeks.
Now I play Insurgency with 1000 hours.

Quake is an infinity IQ game 2bh

Every honour to you. Most people quit Medic when they realise they are not getting the sick frags.
We're in the trenches doing the work, keeping everyone alive xDD.

Anything with a good singleplayer.

eu4,ck2,m&b,fm18,patrician3 and such

Monster hunter world.

I used to be addicted to video gaming, but lately I do not really play games that much anymore.
When I do, I play CF, GTAV, Minecraft or games like Chess, skribbl.io, diep.io.
My favorite games I used to play were RPGs like Risen, Oblivion.
Other childhood gaming memories I have are Battlefield Vietnam and Halo.