Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What mobile games do you play while taking a shit?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I need to play something new on my phone, what would you guys use to pass the time?

I usually don't use my phone that much because of EMF, Electro magnetic fields. Your phone has the most EMF in your home. I also don't have my phone in my pocket because it'll fry my balls making me infertile, and i have my phone in another room far away from my bed in airplane mode when i sleep... I only use my phone when i have to check my stocks or crypto on the go.

i never use smartphone in toilet and don't play mobile games.

I cant use my phone while shitting it feels gross

I usually play sudoku. God tier incel trait to be playing that.

I play rape sim

Clash of clans, hay day

I used to not use phone in toilet but I am a degenerate lately due to my inceldom, either chess or I scroll YT shorts.

I usually don't use my phone that much because of EMF, Electro magnetic fields. Your phone has the most EMF in your home. I also don't have my phone in my pocket because it'll fry my balls making me infertile, and i have my phone in another room far away from my bed in airplane mode when i sleep... I only use my phone when i have to check my stocks or crypto on the go.

Yeah I used to not sleep with phone too, do you have anything interesting to share about it I would love to hear it.

heomatry dash