Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What game/game series do you wish you could erase your memory and play again?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★

For me it's mass effect. It was fantastic except the ending in 3 that could have been better imo. Nevertheless it was a wild ride until the end. A shame that EA had to ruin it. Rest well commander shepard.

Dark Souls, but tbf it's just as fun every time I play it so I don't want it removed tbht h

Dark Souls, but tbf it's just as fun every time I play it so I don't want it removed tbht h
But i think playing it the first time without knowing the enemies and everything is surely more interesting.

not game, but anime. Kimi no na wa

Real life lol

skyrim or dark cloud 2

Garry's Mod
I played the shit out of that game
I honestly miss it :cryfeels:

But i think playing it the first time without knowing the enemies and everything is surely more interesting.
Yes but I know the whole game by memory, removing that is not worth it

good movie but suifuel for me, knowing that shit is will never happen. same with koe no katachi
fuck i watched koe no kataci and i was cryinig so hard at the end, because i relate to the MC and i was happy for him finally getting all those friends after shutting everyone out for years. its a good flim. also i felt so bad for the deaf girl but happy for her at the end too.

I played the hell out of Lineage II when I was a kid. That game made my childhood.

there's none that i would want to play again

All "Classic Zelda" games which means pre-heavy Eiji Aonuma involvement in them which is to say Zelda that plays how it should ie action adventure with arcade combat + light RPG elements instead of a boring puzzle fest with ugly art/graphical styling choices (see Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, 4 Swords Adventures and various other Aonuma hackeries for this ugly feature).

So I'd love to be able to play Zelda 1 on NES, Zelda LTTP on SNES, Zelda: OOT on N64 all over again on a fresh mind that had no recollection of ever playing said games.

Last edited:
assassins creed

For me it's mass effect. It was fantastic except the ending in 3 that could have been better imo. Nevertheless it was a wild ride until the end. A shame that EA had to ruin it. Rest well commander shepard.

same bro, I wish I could bang all the hot bitches over and over again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back