Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What game do you have the most hours in and how many?

What game do you have the most hours in, and how many?

• 1.) 100 (comment what game) ( and what selection)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 2). 500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 3). 1000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 4). 2500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 5). 3500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 6). 5000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 7). 7500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 8). 9000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

• 9). 10500(comment what game) ( and what selection

• 10). 15000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I could never figure out how to fly the planes:feelsbadman:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You play arty in WoT don't you lmfao

Wt is honestly a super fun game, if you ever wanna try it again :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelshmm::feelshmm:I' m pretty good at it

Csgo is trash catering to normies,giving players too many chances to survive,cs source is for trucels,you can get killed in 1 hit there.
Wrong, CSGO is for normies period, Arma, squad, hell let lose, wolfenstein are for Truecel :feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

league of legends. because I am a loser.

Halo 2 online multiplayer
Stardew Valley
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (the first game and not to be confused with the online piece of shit). I loved this game so much if memory serves correct I beat it 22 times or more.
Zelda: OOT greatest Zelda game of all time. Replayed it and or fucked around in Hyrule field endlessly.

Skyrim - 1400 hours
Fallout 4
Botw - 900 hours (Switch and emulator combined)
CSGO - 300 hours (got bored after getting out of gold nova)

I around 1000 on dayz

Who plays world of Tanks when warthunder exists :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
I started playing in WoT back in the middle school. My "friends" were talking aboit this game all the time. Plus, I like that arcade gameplay. It is just feels nice VERY FUCKING RARELY
Moreover, I don't have any premium tanks/planes in War Thunder. This basically means, that I need to spend hundreds of dollars, to be able to play with comfort.

Minecraft for sure. No other game crossed 1,000 hours for me.

1000s of hours of Unreal Tournament, 2 decades ago. I never put that much effort and time anymore in any game, not even close.

not even bo2 :feelsaww:
I was a bit too young to really enjoy bo2. Played it when i was like 12-15, only during weekends and summer when my parents allowed and only like 2 hours a day :feelshaha:
Still managed to get like 800 hours in that.

I have more in black ops 4 and black ops cold war though. Just because i grew older and more independent and could play whenever i wanted.

Bo2 and minecraft are my favorite games, takes me back to a time when i didnt have to worry about my subhuman genes.

I’d say either Fortnite or GTA5 I used to no life both of those games I never paid attention to my time played

do u still play that game? i stopped playing a a few months ago after a year long break cuz it just feel the same anymore
Fuck yeah I still play it lmao, I've got 12k hours it in, I'm too far in to just stop.

You auguta reinstall it and we can drive tanks around and cope together :feelsgah::feelsUgh::feelsautistic:

2500 hours in Terraria

I could never get into terraria, ig I'm not NT enough :feelsUgh:

For some reason it was just alot for my peabrain to Handle but what I did play of it I enjoyed
I just like playing it on Master Mode Hardcore(with 1 life). Provides some extreme challenge to beat a game. I have like over 100k deaths on hardcore.

Last edited:
12600 (Warthunder) :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
do u still play that game? i stopped playing a a few months ago after a year long break cuz it just feel the same anymore
Fuck yeah I still play it lmao, I've got 12k hours it in, I'm too far in to just stop.

You auguta reinstall it and we can drive tanks around and cope together :feelsgah::feelsUgh::feelsautistic:
lmao ya sure. do u have prem account?

1.3k on left for dead 2

GTA San Andreas - played this lots of times over the years. Not sure how much time spent but this game was the king back in the day. more than 1000 hrs i think

600+ hrs - RDR 2 : love the world and riding around seeing the scenery. Online mode is good too
400+ hrs - GTA 5 and GTA Online - fun to mess around in Online doing random shit lots to do
300+ hrs - Forza horizon 5 - pretty graphics, nice driving physics

Last edited:
1600 hrs on eve online

Games are a bullshit waste of time.
You're missing out on much better things you could be doing like partying and getting laid.
partying is a waste of time since those things are superficial and hedonistic and your social standing can be gone in a flash

partying is a waste of time since those things are superficial and hedonistic and your social standing can be gone in a flash
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I100% agree, I just won't be able to ever see gaming as a waste if time, what else am I going to do from 11-8? Sleep? That's a waste.

Talk to friends? What friends? I've got online friends but they'll wanna play.

Go to the gym? I do that at night.

Etc