Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What game do you have the most hours in and how many?

What game do you have the most hours in, and how many?

• 1.) 100 (comment what game) ( and what selection)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 2). 500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 3). 1000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 4). 2500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 5). 3500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 6). 5000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 7). 7500 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 8). 9000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

• 9). 10500(comment what game) ( and what selection

• 10). 15000 (comment what game) ( and what selection

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
⚠ (Mods) (This is an inceldom related experiment) (see previous incel game post) ⚠

What game do you have the most hours in and how many?

12600 (Warthunder) :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

1000s on skyrim
1000s on wow
100s on dark souls 2
100s on csgo

2500, Rust
Probably have more overall in other games but that's in a game that records hours.

1000s on skyrim
1000s on wow
100s on dark souls 2
100s on csgo
Fakecel numbers on CSGO :feelsree:

I respect the time on skyrim though although I don't play those games typically I do se the appeal :feelsautistic:

1000 on Monster Hunter World
400+ on Monster Hunter Rise
maybe 700 on Destiny 2 but I stopped playing

1000 hours Hoi 4. All of the numbers and mechanics just soothe my autism for some reason.
That and there are just so many mods that are constantly updated for it that it's basically unlimited content as long as you like map games.

1000 hours Hoi 4. All of the numbers and mechanics just soothe my autism for some reason.
That and there are just so many mods that are constantly updated for it that it's basically unlimited content as long as you like map games.
Truecel trait: you play HOI over EU4 :worryfeels::feelsree:

I used to play HOI until one of my friends got me to play EU4 and I just can't go back, EU4 just feels so much better

More than 3k hours in csgo. Still a bot :feelstastyman:

Games are a bullshit waste of time.
You're missing out on much better things you could be doing like partying and getting laid.

Truecel trait: you play HOI over EU4 :worryfeels::feelsree:

I used to play HOI until one of my friends got me to play EU4 and I just can't go back, EU4 just feels so much better
I'd play EU4 if I had more money, it just has so many expansions you have to buy to make it feel like a complete game. The only reason I stayed with hoi 4 for so long was because when I first started playing it only had 1 DLC out so it was easy to just buy the DLC when they came out yearly.

Did the same with Stellaris but after I stopped playing for a while like 3 different major dlcs came out:feelswhat:

1200 hours in TW Warhammer 2 followed by skyrim at 600 and EU4 at 460.

Definitely sank way more into other games like WoW and NwN as a kid before I had steam though.

more than 500 on mount and blade

I'd play EU4 if I had more money, it just has so many expansions you have to buy to make it feel like a complete game. The only reason I stayed with hoi 4 for so long was because when I first started playing it only had 1 DLC out so it was easy to just buy the DLC when they came out yearly.

Did the same with Stellaris but after I stopped playing for a while like 3 different major dlcs came out:feelswhat:
Paradox and their dlcs :feelswhat: it's a scam:feelswhat::feelswhat: they sell you a half baked game and then sell you to finshish it, I honestly don't even feel like you need most of their dlcs with the amount of mods there are, but I just play with my friends who have them so I don't know what I'm talking about lol

Stellaris is fun too but I feel like for some reason it's the most boring paradox game, even thought it's the one I'm most interested in setting wise :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

1200 hours in TW Warhammer 2 followed by skyrim at 600 and EU4 at 460.

Definitely sank way more into other games like WoW and NwN as a kid before I had steam though.
Warhammer 2 is so fun, I love playing as the wood elves with their massive tree hero

More than 3k hours in csgo. Still a bot :feelstastyman:
Same for me and warthunder, although I've only got 12k hours in it so Im still working up the learning curve :feelstastyman:

I don’t play it anymore it is beyond ruined which doesn’t surprise me as the community had an influx of retarded 9 year olds
wasn't that the majority of the player base past season 2?

I think like damn near 400 hours in tekken 7

Chess. At least two hours a day.

Games are a bullshit waste of time.
You're missing out on much better things you could be doing like partying and getting laid.
:panties:

2k on EFT
3k on Fallout 4
1k on D2

Sheeeeesh

1500hours, Rust

Approximately 700 hours in World of Tanks:feelspuke:
100 hours in Battlefield 3
Maybe 60 or 70 hours in Mass Effect
Chess. At least two hours a day.
We have an absolute Chad here

Just over a thousand in Binding of Isaac.
Don't normally play as much on games but was going through a rather dark period and playing it seemed to help a bit.

1000s on CSGO & Skyrim

Also just started playing Overwatch. It's what I mostly play nowadays & the only reason why is because I get to beat the shit out of people as a flying gorilla.

Approximately 700 hours in World of Tanks:feelspuke:
100 hours in Battlefield 3
Maybe 60 or 70 hours in Mass Effect

We have an absolute Chad here
World of Tanks? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Who plays world of Tanks when warthunder exists :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Mass effect is a Chad game series, seriously the best franchise I've ever played, follows close by wolfenstein :ahegao:

Just over a thousand in Binding of Isaac.
Don't normally play as much on games but was going through a rather dark period and playing it seemed to help a bit.
FTL> Binding of Issac, I couldn't ever get into Issac. Maybe I should actually buy it and not use a pirated version tho lol

Not the type of answer you were looking for, but for me it is sudoku. I have this habit of screenshotting every one I solve, so I can actually give an informed estimation of time spent playing.. I don’t know why I save the puzzles, I just feel proud for solving something considered 5/5 difficulty or something like that.. My iPad storage was getting full last week and I decided to go in and delete all the shit I don’t need. So I deleted all the sudoku screenshots I’ve taken over the last ~2 years. I solved a bunch before then but usually only around 2 or 3 a day, not the 20+ that I did after. I counted around 2100 screenshots. Now I estimate that they average around 20 minutes, I don’t know how accurate that is. Most puzzles take around 15 minutes give or take 5 minutes, and some take 30 mins to 2 hours. Let’s just say 20 minutes each. That’s 700 hours over the course of <2 years. 6 weeks if that’s all I do 16 hours a day. Underwhelming numbers, I know, but it honestly feels like I’ve spent more time than that solving.

#2 is chess. Not nearly as much time as sudoku, and it is a game I picked up much more recently, but hey, it is #2.

And as for sodoku, I started playing on the toilet on my phone when I was like 16. Intermittently over the course of the last 15 years, probably about 1000 hours spent solving sudoku puzzles.

I have hundreds of hours on Genshin Impact. I don't know exactly how much (PS4 doesnt show it). I have been playing the game religiously since January 2022.

Last edited:
More than 3k hours in csgo.
Csgo is trash catering to normies,giving players too many chances to survive,cs source is for trucels,you can get killed in 1 hit there.

On Steam? A tie between Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Spore GA.

Minecraft 1152 hours

Most time I had in mw3, I can remember how much hours, I think over 1300h. Usually I play offline games, beat them then move on to next one. God knows how many games I beat :horror: in my lifetime. I'm a huge nolifer.

4,804 hours on Team Fortress 2
1,432 hours in PUBG
1,000 hours in Counter Strike
1,000 hours in Insurgency

and who knows how much of my life I wasted playing Minecraft in highschool.

Super Mario World (1990) SNES 120 hours.