Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What external feature do you think people will judge more, a dirty house or an ugly family if you brought a girl over

Which would make the worst impression

• People in your house

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ugly family members

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • A dirty house

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Say you're just a 14 year old freshman in highschool (usually, and I mean really usually that's pre-balding and physical prime before hormones fuck you over) and you bring a girl over. Which will make the worse impression if you brought her home? and why.

Last edited:
You are assuming quite a bit here, lad.

I think you meant to say "Dirty house" not "People in your house."

But a messy house was the reason I wasn't allowed to have friends over. So if you were to ask my parents? A messy house is unforgiveable. Gotta be Christmas catalogue spotless.

You are assuming quite a bit here, lad.
what are you talking abt
I think you meant to say "Dirty house" not "People in your house."

But a messy house was the reason I wasn't allowed to have friends over. So if you were to ask my parents? A messy house is unforgiveable. Gotta be Christmas catalogue spotless.
What are the mental inner reactions you think females will feel from a dirty house? that will tell why it's important on the SMV implication/ impression level.
Also wtf are you talking about what I meant to say? I explicitly said what I meant lol. "Dirty house" not "people in your house"???

How did I bring a girl home?

How did I bring a girl home?
this is a hypotehtical situation. Say it's because you're running nice guy game and she reluctantly was like alright.
Or if you were good looking, and she's a roastie. But then you have both these things going against you.

>dirty house
>people in your house

I don’t understand this poll

>dirty house
>people in your house

I don’t understand this poll
ffs
god reading comprehension on this forum

WHICH WOULD BE WORSE IN THE FOID'S MIND.
The fact the house is dirty ,or that your family is ugly? Which isolated feature will make her be disgusted by you more.

I think the poll is messed up no?

ffs
god reading comprehension on this forum

WHICH WOULD BE WORSE IN THE FOID'S MIND.
The fact the house is dirty ,or that your family is ugly? Which isolated feature will make her be disgusted by you more.

The poll didn't originally have "Dirty house" on it. And "People in your house" isn't even an option you originally proposed. What's it even supposed to mean? My family is home? Is that a bad thing?

Most of your threads sound schizo and are often difficult to understand because of your ESL schizo writing style. I understand this poll perfectly, but it's still an irrelevant question/poll.

The poll didn't originally have "Dirty house" on it. And "People in your house" isn't even an option you originally proposed. What's it even supposed to mean? My family is home? Is that a bad thing?
As in NOT being independent and living with family.

But...

Why would a 14 year old be living on his own? Do they do that in other countries or something?
We're talking about roasties here. They want a guy to be independent nad powerful. We're talking about the rising tide of independence when you're becoming a teenager. Plus, if you're really pampered, sheltered by a family there's halo effect there.

We're talking about roasties here. They want a guy to be independent nad powerful. We're talking about the rising tide of independence when you're becoming a teenager. Plus, if you're really pampered, sheltered by a family there's halo effect there.

But that's impossible. A child can't live on their own unless they get emancipated.

But that's impossible. A child can't live on their own unless they get emancipated.
Look how about the great non autistic skill of... shutting up and learning how to contextualize shit properly? lol
Sure, most 14 year olds aren't that way. But 14 and up you're expected to have some independence skills/ traits.

Look how about the great non autistic skill of... shutting up and learning how to contextualize shit properly? lol
Sure, most 14 year olds aren't that way. But 14 and up you're expected to have some independence skills/ traits.

But you said "People in your house." How am I supposed to contextualize that? You didn't say "Not as independent as a 14 year old should be."