Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what excuse should i give to work tomorrow for why i wasn't there today?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
partial truth?: i got in an argument with my mother and drove 2 hours away and got lost on the way back. didn't call in because I didn't have boss's #
lie?: was sick. didn't call in because I didn't have boss's # (used the sick excuse once about 2 months ago)
other: elab cuck

Say u got your dick stuck in the toaster. Tell you were trying to find your keys .

Just tell your boss the truth, but be vague so he doesn't think you're a full blown autist

Just say there was "problems at home" and you totally forgot to call in until too late

Issues at home or private family matter. Say u were upset over it forgot to call until much later.

say u want to retire and ur gonna need sum severance

Just be glad it's not Japan where the only way to atone for missing work is to commit sudoku.

Issues at home or private family matter. Say u were upset over it forgot to call until much later.

Yes, they can't ask what you were sick for / what was the issue and shit. At least not when I worked retail.

Tell them you found a better job !!! Oh wait....you can't say that. Well tell them you are sick, stomachache.

Yes, they can't ask what you were sick for / what was the issue and shit. At least not when I worked retail.
That how it was for me too. So I'm assuming most jobs are along that line. Just like if u being a dog in a store and say it's a service dog they can't ask for proof, just gotta deal

Say you had the shits and if he doesnt like it then you whip out your dick and tell him you know what he can suck on
(or the above answers they seem fine too)

Say you had a family member die. A uncle maybe. They will not question it tbh.

images

say you are planning to go ER at work but decided to change the date