Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly makes Italian men so incel-tier?

Press-X-To-Doubt-Feature-Image.jpg

"oily, negro hair"

So are you partly Nigger? Because no true Italian has this.

Link?
Oily, negro hair is indeed in true Italian genes. But not always. And definitely more oily than Negro hair or any other hair by a long shot. It took me a very long time to find a hair product that cleaned it properly.

Link...Just use the search tool, it was a very recent thread. Or educate yourself more on the topic. Italians are absolutely incel-tier, largely

People here obsessing over genetics while the answer is so simple: Italian women look good and are degenerate, therefore hypergamy is extremely strong there. I will say that Italian men are generally a bit shorter than northern europeans, but that's a weak reason.

There is always a way to trace modern problems to the modern women general behavior.

When they came to America they were considered worse than black people
Tales from Mumbai. Fully convinced at this point that you’re a LARPing curry, sandnigger, or black

Deregulated plumping
4A0682D1 57DB 4E12 93A1 D78117A4BAE2

Tales from Mumbai. Fully convinced at this point that you’re a LARPing curry, sandnigger, or black

You're not even Italian. You don't have the lived experiences we have. I'm convinced you don't even know Italian American history outside Goodfellas, some bullshit corny movie people act like is the definitive encyclopedia to everything Italian -- not even sarcastically saying this.

In fact everyone in this thread denying what I say pretty much has no idea what they're talking about. Italy is a whole nation of people & the Roman empire expanded through so many damn regions they brought back a lot of genetic diversity. Period. It showed them & still shows now, cause Italians can be a xenophobic bunch & typically only marry other Italians. Meaning, the regions Rome ruled over maintain the genes in our people over the years, cause often Italians breed with other Italians. Not always though.

The fact somebody doesn't even know Italian hair is greasy, dark & curly affirms nobody here knows anything.

Last edited:
Goodfellas
Never seen this normie coal show.

Anyways
You're not even Italian. You don't have the lived experiences we have. I'm convinced you don't even know Italian American history outside Goodfellas, some bullshit corny movie people act like is the definitive encyclopedia to everything Italian -- not even sarcastically saying this.

In fact everyone in this thread denying what I say pretty much has no idea what they're talking about. Italy is a whole nation of people & the Roman empire expanded through so many damn regions they brought back a lot of genetic diversity. Period. It showed them & still shows now, cause Italians can be a xenophobic bunch & typically only marry other Italians.
-

Makes sense, considering he said he has oily negro-like hair. He's fucking LARPing dude.

Absolute state of .is in December, 2023.

Makes sense, considering he said he has oily negro-like hair. He's fucking LARPing dude.

Absolute state of .is in December, 2023.
Don’t get his name at all. He’s claiming to be Italian and Irish yet his @ is “Hapalattocel”

The weekly "are italians white" thread, nice

lol wut? Italian men mog due to the high t and dark triad shit. germans make foids dry as fuck with their autism.
What is the evolutionary reason Germans are so flat personality and irritable lol

Low height, obviously.
But with Middle Eastern genetics & European genetics, what exactly puts together as incel-tier?
Arab men do really well with women in Europe. Whites do very well in South America & Asia as well Middle East.
Weird how so many had this great opportunity for genetic lottery success but more often than not are considered subhuman
Italian women only go after Chad's just like every other nationality of women