Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly makes Italian men so incel-tier?

Then idk what to tell you besides that your conception of whiteness just flat out contradictory to the mainstream anthropological one.
Mainstream anthropology just claims white race is a social construct and doesn’t exist. Mine is based on the blackpill concept of looks.

Well, the mainstream anthropological one before they got cucked. No race realists would agree with your definition, not even Nordicists lol
The blackpill ones should agree with me though jfl. If you get JBW privilege, that’s what matters.

Being genetically european or not does not ensure attractiveness
Water. Idk who this was directed at since you didn't quote anyone but you should be saying this to JBW baiters, not anyone in this thread
If you're caucasion and white, you're white. It's not that deep
You're perceived as white* so yeah obv you're white in an SMV sense. Not in a race realist sense though

The Italians were humiliated in both world wars so i assume it has affected their testosterones levels for several generations.

The blackpill ones should agree with me though jfl. If you get JBW privilege, that’s what matters.
JBW privilege which is entirely dependent on pheno, not nationality or ethnicity. There are some Iranians with more JBW privilege than some NW Europeans

Aka, looks. Although in these cases the bug eyes of the kids make their sand/curry ancestry sneak out.
Nah, I have seen euros with bug eyes. One of my co workers has immense bags under his eyes
You're perceived as white* so yeah obv you're white in an SMV sense. Not in a race realist sense though
Yeah, and why would I care about being white (aka European) in the race realist sense? SMV is what matters. If you look white, you get treated white
JBW privilege which is entirely dependent on pheno, not nationality or ethnicity. There are some Iranians with more JBW privilege than some NW Europeans
Exactly the point I was trying to make. So this obsession with trying to prove some group is more European or mena than another is irrelevant when it comes to looks, especially when there are subhuman European phenotypes like Dinarid, Basque or Neo Danubian that easily get mogged by Mena phenotypes like Berberid, Proto-Iranid, or East Mediterranid

Comments like this are meaningless especially since you soys never state any sort of scale. On the most broad level literally everyone is a mutt, since no population stayed constant from the beginning of humanity or human civilization
:bigbrain:

He's thinking of the fact some Arabs ruled Sicily & parts of the South, even though they were a small minority & hardly mixed; they also took all their mixed-blood with them once they got expelled:feelsjuice:
What are you on dude? :feelskek:
When I read that I immediately dismissed him :feelskek:
Overstated cope
Exactly:
FUaCgJ1XEAAQNvN

Op is a human animal hybrid of some half chink steppe demon mixed with sand who settled in italy and now he blames italians for his subhuman concoction of genes.

You will never be italian steppe demon, I spit thrice over my shoulder to remove your wicked curse.
Based- Italians are & have always been the Mediterranid & Alpinid sub-groups of the White European race. No amount of Nordicist coping, Sandnigger coping, or East African Nigger coping can change this fact.

Are you are southern european?
Partially, yes. I am mostly North European(Anglo-Celtic).

None of my S. European family looks MENA at all, they look like members of the Mediterranean sub-race of the White race. Sure, they aren't blonde or blue eyed, but their overall facial structure & features are much more similar to Northern & Central Europeans than they are to MENAS.

When I look at their facial features, frame, etc. it all matches the description which many Anthropologists considered as Alpinid or Mediterranid, which are sub-groups of European Whites or "Aryans" alongside Nordics.

Lol this infographic makes the same claims I just posted. Only wish it linked to some sources
Yeah having some links would be much better to pick it out more.

Nah, I have seen euros with bug eyes. One of my co workers has immense bags under his eyes
Think you might have your concepts mixed up here. Baggy eyes are caused by fat surrounding the eyes bulging out. Bug eyes are when someone's eyes are not deep-set and look like they themselves are bulging out.

This is bug eyes

Yeah, and why would I care about being white (aka European) in the race realist sense? SMV is what matters. If you look white, you get treated white
The whole reason whiteness was brought up in this thread is because OP claimed Italians are sandnigger mutts and Copexodius affirmed his delusion by saying ANF is MENA

Think you might have your concepts mixed up here. Baggy eyes are caused by fat surrounding the eyes bulging out. Bug eyes are when someone's eyes are not deep-set and look like they themselves are bulging out.

This is bug eyes
View attachment 987797
View attachment 987798

The whole reason whiteness was brought up in this thread is because OP claimed Italians are sandnigger mutts and Copexodius affirmed his delusion by saying ANF is MENA
Yes, I have seen euros with eyes like that.

Yes, I agree. Whiteness that has any worth is all about the pheno.

They look more ethnic then, that’s the point. But bags are not the same as bug eyes btw

Partially, yes. I am mostly North European(Anglo-Celtic).

None of my S. European family looks MENA at all, they look like members of the Mediterranean sub-race of the White race. Sure, they aren't blonde or blue eyed, but their overall facial structure & features are much more similar to Northern & Central Europeans than they are to MENAS.

When I look at their facial features, frame, etc. it all matches the description which many Anthropologists considered as Alpinid or Mediterranid, which are sub-groups of European Whites or "Aryans" alongside Nordics.
No wonder you are so attached to them being claimed as white jfl.

There's sufficient evidence to prove so, which me & @Chudpreet especially discussed in here.
I've noticed Copexodius loves to derail discussions like this a lot. People will be talking about if *x* group is white in a purely racial sense and he'll always be like "SmV BroOo!"

Last edited:
why tf are people here obsessed with italians

I've noticed Copexodius loves to derail discussions like this a lot. People will be talking if *x* group is white in a purely racial sense and he'll always be like "SMV bro!"
Like I said:

Jewishkikecope

The opposite of why looksmax.org is. Ethnics there are obsessed with Southern Europeans because they want to affirm their own proximity to whites, whereas ethnics here try to drag Southern Euros down to their brown levels

I've noticed Copexodius loves to derail discussions like this a lot. People will be talking about if *x* group is white in a purely racial sense and he'll always be like "SmV BroOo!"
It’s not derailment, it’s making the discussion be in line with the blackpill.

I never made the thread, just gave my opinion on a thread someone else made.

It's the usual Ethnic copers trying to either claim White achievements for themselves, or try & drag others down to their levels of resentment & seething.

The opposite of why looksmax.org is. Ethnics there are obsessed with Southern Europeans because they want to affirm their own proximity to whites, whereas ethnics here try to drag Southern Euros down to their brown levels
This is a good take.

A lot of them are manlets.

I've ran into a lot of eyetalians and some of them are 5'6 5'7. Some below.

most women have sex with italian men. cope

Incredibly high thirst for any "free" pussy creating ultra betas that will fuck anything , making whores perceived self-worth at the level of a superstar , creating an infinite loop of hypergamy and desperation for pussy.

I never made the thread, just gave my opinion on a thread someone else made.
Point is, it is a statement which goes along with the general idea of (((Who))) is behind these "x aren't white" beliefs.

It's the usual Ethnic copers trying to either claim White achievements for themselves, or try & drag others down to their levels of resentment & seething.

This is a good take.
This is the only real "crab bucket mentality:soy:" present on this forum lol

You don't need to do that to make it line with the blackpill. Obviously the BP is primarily associated with a dating context but it's just genetic determinism, not exclusively about SMV. Hence the existence of things like the IQpill.

Point is, it is a statement which goes along with the general idea of (((Who))) is behind these "x aren't white" beliefs.
I don’t start anything, just state facts. If you look white, you are white. If you look ethnic, you are ethnic.

You don't need to do that to make it line with the blackpill. Obviously the BP is primarily associated with a dating context but it's just genetic determinism, not exclusively about SMV. Hence the existence of things like the IQpill.
When it comes to race, the part that matters in life is the looks. If blacks looked like whites, would racism be the issue?

Proximity to whitness is a good thing. Everyone knows that.
Alot of italians do seem to seethe about not being precieved as being white enough tbh. Same with some greeks. FFS just look at the members of the Golden Dawn party in Greece jfl

508bd6cb69beddbe1f000021
Greece pappas

Low height, obviously.
But with Middle Eastern genetics & European genetics, what exactly puts together as incel-tier?
Arab men do really well with women in Europe. Whites do very well in South America & Asia as well Middle East.
Weird how so many had this great opportunity for genetic lottery success but more often than not are considered subhuman
Bro the avarage is like 1.78-1.80 (5"11) it's a pretty good European height , the face the same , idk there is really nothing to complain about if you are an Italian normie , self improvement will probably work

Italians are short with hooked noses. They are also dark ( dark hair and eyes ).

Inherently contradicts if you're talking about whiteness

The Yamnaya came from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, does this mean Nords are central asian? And modern Europeans did not exist in the Neolithic era, they are literally a product of the mixing of WHG, Yamnaya, and ANF. Who we know as whites today came about in the Bronze Agei
Yakub :bigbrain:

There was a genetics study I read on Ashkenazis that came to the conclusion that Italians and Greeks were genetically more similar to Palestinians than Ashkenazis are, which makes sense when you consider that Ashkenazis tend to have German, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian DNA
because we have made many contributions to the White race.
I dont think anyone denies that, nor do I think that's the reason they dont like it when you point out that their features are more ethnic-looking. The accomplishments/contributions aren't really relevant here
Cherrypicked.
Perhaps, but it's funny that a nationalist group like the Golden Dawn looks like a bunch of non-Europeans lol

And I wouldn't say that is cherrypicked, considering there are tons of Greeks that look brown af. I had a supervisor when I first started security who was Greek, he looked not only browner than me, he even looked browner than my dad, who looks browner than me.

Guy on the left is greek, the woman is italian.

There was a genetics study I read on Ashkenazis that came to the conclusion that Italians and Greeks were genetically more similar to Palestinians than Ashkenazis are, which makes sense when you consider that Ashkenazis tend to have German, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian DNA

I dont think anyone denies that, nor do I think that's the reason they dont like it when you point out that their features are more ethnic-looking. The accomplishments/contributions aren't really relevant here

Perhaps, but it's funny that a nationalist group like the Golden Dawn looks like a bunch of non-Europeans lol

And I wouldn't say that is cherrypicked, considering there are tons of Greeks that look brown af. I had a supervisor when I first started security who was Greek, he looked not only browner than me, he even looked browner than my dad, who looks browner than me.

View attachment 988192

Yes I found a similar study that even suggested the 12 Tribes of Palestine had a diaspora mainly into Spain, Italy, Greece & others

Ok yeah my bad. I heard that’s because tons of Ashkenazis mixed with North Euros & Slavs.
I dont think anyone denies that, nor do I think that's the reason they dont like it when you point out that their features are more ethnic-looking.
I wouldn’t say that then being darker than the stereotypical Nord: They do have darker hair & eyes, but their facial features seem more closer to Nords than to Sands.
The accomplishments/contributions aren't really relevant here
I was speaking objectively, that Meds are responsible for a significant amount of White achievements.
Some of the ones i’ve seen do look very European. And it doesn’t matter to me even if they do look non-European. They are fighting to preserve what they have.
What were his facial features/structure like i’m comparison to yours?

View attachment 988192
That guy has very different features than most Sands & seems lighter skinned than a lot of them except for Levantines or Persians. If he changed his hair & eye color, he could pass as German, French, etc.

There's definitely more a chasm between the moggers & incels with Italians compared to others.
A lot of Italian family became alcoholics or even serial killers due to low height, ethnic appearance followed by profound sadness.

Ok yeah my bad. I heard that’s because tons of Ashkenazis mixed with North Euros & Slavs.

I wouldn’t say that then being darker than the stereotypical Nord: They do have darker hair & eyes, but their facial features seem more closer to Nords than to Sands.

I was speaking objectively, that Meds are responsible for a significant amount of White achievements.

Some of the ones i’ve seen do look very European. And it doesn’t matter to me even if they do look non-European. They are fighting to preserve what they have.

What were his facial features/structure like i’m comparison to yours?

That guy has very different features than most Sands & seems lighter skinned than a lot of them except for Levantines or Persians. If he changed his hair & eye color, he could pass as German, French, etc.

The variety of Italian mens appearance nearly always results in Incel subspecies like these:

1. The squinty eyes, large nose bridge bordering Kyke & Arab
2. Fat lipped, wide blackish nose, horse face shaped awkwardly
3. Norwood reapers favorite victim, hairline not only receding but naturally pushed far back & with a big fourhead to boot, with normie tier sorta Caucasian face
4. Feminent French looking puto, delicate features, right inbetween the Kyke/Arab nose & petite Caucasian nose, even looking feminene with facial hair

The variety of Italian mens appearance nearly always results in Incel subspecies like these:

3. Norwood reapers favorite victim, hairline not only receding but naturally pushed far back & with a big fourhead to boot, with normie tier sorta Caucasian face
4. Feminent French looking puto, delicate features, right inbetween the Kyke/Arab nose & petite Caucasian nose, even looking feminene with facial hair
Image0 10

Main qimg cd52dfd196d98391694620861906e0fc pjlq

Composite of average Italian faces.

Dumbass GrAYfaggot.

So what's your point? Italian men are largely Incel. Are you jealous? When they came to America they were considered worse than black people. Imagine being lynched like Italians were too & if you weren't you were a manlet, Norwood victimized permavirgin. Even Blacks are more sexually desirable

So what's your point? Italian men are largely Incel. Are you jealous? When they came to America they were considered worse than black people. Imagine being lynched like Italians were too & if you weren't you were a manlet, Norwood victimized permavirgin. Even Blacks are more sexually desirable
The whole "tall, dark, and handsome" literally originates from Italian men. The discrimination against them was due to religion, since the majority Protestant population was worried Catholics would try & establish some sort of Papacy in America. This was why the Irish got treated badly as well.

The whole "tall, dark, and handsome" literally originates from Italian men. The discrimination against them was due to religion, since the majority Protestant population was worried Catholics would try & establish some sort of Papacy in America. This was why the Irish got treated badly as well.

The whole "tall, dark & handsome" is Italian Chad. I'm telling you the truth. My family is Italian. Manlets are the law, I'm only an exception cause my dad is Irish but I'm 5'10. I am at least 5-6 inches taller than my uncles & brothers, etc.
Those subspecies are definitely out there in Italian communities.
An Italian Chad doesn't refute it. I grew up in an Italian immigrant founded town. Most of my friends. My barber (Only person who could cut my oily, negro hair)

Somebody posted a thread recently of an Italian woman complaining our men are updateable. I wasn't even emotionally moved an inch. We're used to it.

The whole "tall, dark & handsome" is Italian Chad.

I'm telling you the truth. My family is Italian.
Press-X-To-Doubt-Feature-Image.jpg

Manlets are the law, I'm only an exception cause my dad is Irish but I'm 5'10. I am at least 5-6 inches taller than my uncles & brothers, etc.
Those subspecies are definitely out there in Italian communities.
An Italian Chad doesn't refute it. I grew up in an Italian immigrant founded town. Most of my friends. My barber (Only person who could cut my oily, negro hair)
"oily, negro hair"

So are you partly Nigger? Because no true Italian has this.
Somebody posted a thread recently of an Italian woman complaining our men are updateable. I wasn't even emotionally moved an inch. We're used to it.
Link?