Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly makes Italian men so incel-tier?

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
Low height, obviously.
But with Middle Eastern genetics & European genetics, what exactly puts together as incel-tier?
Arab men do really well with women in Europe. Whites do very well in South America & Asia as well Middle East.
Weird how so many had this great opportunity for genetic lottery success but more often than not are considered subhuman

Their personalities

lol wut? Italian men mog due to the high t and dark triad shit. germans make foids dry as fuck with their autism.

But with Middle Eastern genetics
ANF ancestry isn't MENA genetics retard. ANF share more alleles in common with modern Nords and Balts than any existing MENA population, and are additionally one of three main ancestral groups all white Europeans descend from.

lol wut? Italian men mog due to the high t and dark triad shit. germans make foids dry as fuck with their autism.
There's definitely more a chasm between the moggers & incels with Italians compared to others.
A lot of Italian family became alcoholics or even serial killers due to low height, ethnic appearance followed by profound sadness.

Low height, obviously.
But with Middle Eastern genetics & European genetics, what exactly puts together as incel-tier?
Arab men do really well with women in Europe. Whites do very well in South America & Asia as well Middle East.
Weird how so many had this great opportunity for genetic lottery success but more often than not are considered subhuman
Also this entire post is pure mutt-abomination projection. You just made up a non-existent issue/societal conception in your head.

Italian men are literally slayers. "Tall, dark, and handsome" originated to describe them. There are plenty of studies showing that most women prefer tanned/darkened white men, aka Italians

This ain't Goodfellas... that's your answer.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

ANF ancestry isn't MENA genetics retard. ANF share more alleles in common with modern Nords and Balts than any existing MENA population, and are additionally one of three main ancestral groups all white Europeans descend from.
Da fuk is ANF? Are you a scientist

Really sucks that this forum now has zoomtards who speak like this. Name indicates you're of nigger ancestry too, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised

This, most Mediterraneans cluster very closely to other Europeans:

FUaCgJ1XEAAQNvN

Also:

Main qimg 8732155121b2052db4a0ed9810bcaba3 lq

Can you send me more about this? I need more ammo when arguing with coping shitskins.

Arab men do really well with women in Europe
No, some do but that usually is a specific subgroup with specific phenotypes and height. But as a general group they don't do well at all. The mudshark foids you see with them are simply a side effect of certain areas being completely drenched with shitskins combined with the extremely anti-european-men agenda broadcasted by the media every day. It's as if you settled millions of south asian or indian men in a place, you would eventually see native foids with some of them even though the overall smv of south asians or indians is subhuman tier.

Can you send me more about this? I need more ammo when arguing with coping shitskins.
I mean there's no shortage of studies affirming that whites are primarily a mix of ANF + WHG + Yamnaya. That's practically just common knowledge at this point among race realists.

As for the first claim though about the genetic proximity to ANF of North/East Euros vs MENAs I don't think I have the exact study bookmarked. I'll try and look for it though

Cope: Italians & most Mediterranean Whites just share trace amounts of DNA -Natufian I believe- whereas the rest of their DNA correlates very heavily with that of other Europeans:

3968120 20SoyBooru

Read. This. Carefully.

Also, modern Italian DNA correlates strongly with that of Roman:

Image1

That’s the sand nigger part.

??? I thought they were one of the most good looking people in this world. They'll be heightmogged by northerners but it won't be a huge problem when they're shorter than 5'9.

Low height, obviously.
it varies cause im italian as well but i do see a lot of foids saying that italian men are romantic and hot (tony only) and it applies for all latin races such as spanish, french etc and even the brown spics too

That’s the sand nigger part.
Given what I just explained in the comment you quoted, how could that be the case? Then ALL Europeans have a sizable sandnigger component in them.

Look at the English, literal palest people in the world being equal in "sandnigger ancestry" with olive-skinned Med Croatians

Last edited:

Fry their testicles like meatballs & open an Olive Garden

Given what I just explained in the comment you quoted, how could that be the case? Then ALL Europeans have a sizable sandnigger component in them.

Look at the English, literal palest people in the world being equal in "sandnigger ancestry" with olive-skinned Med Croatians
View attachment 987664
Jewishkikecope

View attachment 987664

Italy has lots of genetic variety. Nowhere near homegenous.
My family has members ranging in appearance some looking almost Mexican in height/build with Arab/Caucasian looks, lighter olive skin black hair but straight. Others are exactly as dark as average black person, black hair with curls, very dark eyes but clearly not black genetics, distinctly Mediterranean/Middle Eastern face.
North & South Italy especially large difference in genetics

They eat a lot of Pizza

Italian men are minority now with influx of Niggers

Italy has lots of genetic variety. Nowhere near homegenous.
Comments like this are meaningless especially since you soys never state any sort of scale. On the most broad level literally everyone is a mutt, since no population stayed constant from the beginning of humanity or human civilization
Others are exactly as dark as average black person
What are you on dude? :feelskek:
North & South Italy especially large difference in genetics
Overstated cope

Comments like this are meaningless especially since you soys never state any sort of scale. On the most broad level literally everyone is a mutt, since no population stayed constant from the beginning of humanity or human civilization

Overstated cope

I'm literally talking about my family members appearances. All Italians. Great grandparents immigrated here.

I'm literally talking about my family members appearances. All Italians. Great grandparents immigrated here.
Then wtf is your @ name lmao. Either way, your claims are still incorrect. Some Italians can look like light-skinned sandniggers but there are none who are as dark as nigger niggers

Italians have high smv, they're literally the same as Spanish males. Some look like arabs but most don't

Op is a human animal hybrid of some half chink steppe demon mixed with sand who settled in italy and now he blames italians for his subhuman concoction of genes.

You will never be italian steppe demon, I spit thrice over my shoulder to remove your wicked curse.

Overstated cope

I'
Then wtf is your @ name lmao. Either way, your claims are still incorrect. Some Italians can look like light-skinned sandniggers but there are none who are as dark as nigger niggers

Well...Yeah good point. But it's part of my point of Italy not being as homegenous as people are making it out to be.

Yes Italian but with Gypsyies & traces of North African genes based on ancestry tests some family did which I'm not sure the locations

Yes, there’s no pure races.

View attachment 987664
Yeah, there’s something weird about breaking it up like this. The WHG’s were the most dark skinned people in Europe, probably similar to what we would see in India or Gulf Arabia (with blue eyes though). The Yamnaya themselves were probably darker skinned than the neolithic farmers, but there were older groups in scandinavia that had light hair and eyes as well. I think they must have just thrown that together with yamnaya.

But the neolithic farmers are definitely sand niggers from outside europe.

Cope. It correlates much more closely to other Europeans & shares only smaller trace amounts with Sands:

View attachment 987667
Are you are southern european?

The WHG’s were the most dark skinned people in Europe
The Yamnaya themselves were probably darker skinned than the neolithic farmers
But the neolithic farmers are definitely sand niggers from outside europe
Inherently contradicts if you're talking about whiteness

The Yamnaya came from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, does this mean Nords are central asian? And modern Europeans did not exist in the Neolithic era, they are literally a product of the mixing of WHG, Yamnaya, and ANF. Who we know as whites today came about in the Bronze Age

Yes, there’s no pure races.
BS. Yes, every population in existence today is technically muttified since none stayed genetically constant from the dawn of humanity? But who argues against that? I don't understand why race denialists always reach for this argument when someone talks about racial purity. Literally NO ONE thinks any existing ethnic group has been genetically the same since the beginning of humankind.

When it comes to whites, their mix has not changed substantially since the Bronze Age. Sure, there's some MENA DNA in meds and EA DNA in Finns, Slavs, etc. but it literally does not go beyond the single digits on average. Not all Europeans are white, but all white Europeans are one race.

Also this entire post is pure mutt-abomination projection. You just made up a non-existent issue/societal conception in your head.

Italian men are literally slayers. "Tall, dark, and handsome" originated to describe them. There are plenty of studies showing that most women prefer tanned/darkened white men, aka Italians
Wtf no italians are manlets. Look at how many sand countries mog them. Even with Syria and Iraq, it can easily be chocked up to lack of nutrition, but italians don't have that excuse

19_Year_Old_Male_Height_in_2019-NCD_RisC.png

Wtf no italians are manlets
My mistake, he was right that they're pretty short. Rest of his post is cope though, no one sees Italians as some "incel ethnicity" or extremely ugly. In fact it's the opposite, Italians are commonly voted the most attractive ethnicity in Europe. Now, I do get that asking women to vote on "what country has the most attractive men" is pretty much just asking them "what country has the most attractive Chads", but you get the point

Inherently contradicts if you're talking about whiteness
Yeah, it’s a weird concept. But generally I consider a population with light skin and light hair and eyes on a large scale as white. Sand niggers are pretty similar to whites to begin with, and are just a tropical variety on a continuum with whites. So that’s why it gets kind of murky.

The Yamnaya came from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, does this mean Nords are central asian?
I think there is east asian mixed with the original North Eurasian Hunter Gatherers, and then they mixed with the Western Hunter Gatheters. This formed the original light skinned light haired and light eyed scandinavians. But yamnaya are another group of north eurasian as well that mixed in, so it gets kind of confusing.

And modern Europeans did not exist in the Neolithic era, they are literally a product of the mixing of WHG, Yamnaya, and ANF. Who we know as whites today came about in the Bronze Age
If you were to go back in time, I wouldn’t consider most of these groups white except for the scandinavian hunter gatherers. WHG would be the strangest ones though, because of their dark skin and light eyes.

BS. Yes, every population in existence today is technically muttified since none stayed genetically constant from the dawn of humanity? But who argues against that? I don't understand why race denialists always reach for this argument when someone talks about racial purity. Literally NO ONE thinks any existing ethnic group has been genetically the same since the beginning of humankind.

When it comes to whites, their mix has not changed substantially since the Bronze Age. Sure, there's some MENA DNA in meds and EA DNA in Finns, Slavs, etc. but it literally does not go beyond the single digits on average. Not all Europeans are white, but all white Europeans are one race.
Yeah, mixing has become much less common when nomadic people stopped being as common. Bronze age isn’t that long ago compared to how long europeans and whites have been around.

But generally I consider a population with light skin and light hair and eyes on a large scale as white
If you were to go back in time, I wouldn’t consider most of these groups white except for the scandinavian hunter gatherers.
Then idk what to tell you besides that your conception of whiteness just flat out contradictory to the mainstream anthropological one. Well, the mainstream anthropological one before they got cucked. No race realists would agree with your definition, not even Nordicists lol

Autistic obsession with genetics is stupid. Being genetically european or not does not ensure attractiveness, although it is apparent that broadly speaking, west eurasian features are the ideal. I have seen multiple blonde blue eyed men who were not just shorter than me, but uglier facially as well.

Them Having more muh yamnaya muh ANF dna than me doesn't mean anything at the end of the day

Then idk what to tell you besides that your conception of whiteness just flat out contradictory to the mainstream anthropological one. Well, the mainstream anthropological one before they got cucked. No race realists would agree with your definition, not even Nordicists lol
If you're caucasion and white, you're white. It's not that deep
1cf35365 ca3a 4ce9 ade2 330f770cd7ac
15cfa392 6243 4877 b682 e347359013f8
F3d5f62d 9dd5 4814 a878 13d024ff2c09

Bronze age isn’t that long ago compared to how long europeans
What theory do you subscribe to (Out of Africa, etc.)? Cause the Bronze Age is when modern Europeans came into existence. People inhabited Europe before then but that doesn't mean that those people would be the same as modern Europeans (also one such group were the Anatolian Neolithic Farmers, whom you literally called "sand niggers" above lol)