Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think of my latest discord kitten? Smash or pass??

What do you guys think of my latest discord kitten? Smash or pass??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
yeah doesn't look like a midget goblin for one :feelshmm:
Exactly

Anyone who's ever been to mexico knows what Im talking about. Even being in any of the southern states where wetbacks migrate, you can see the difference between this one example compared to one of those heavily mixed indian aesthetics that is alot more common within this mongrel race.

We live in a fakecelocracy

To be fair, it depends on whether you're a crab in the bucket dragging others down. I could totally understand the hatred of all normies, but it's just a given that mods will always be the nobility, one way or another.
I was surprised that status on a big incel forum can get a man a little attention from women. (I don't know if they know what Fat Link looks like, but I'd guess they do not.)

and like, how can you be a femcel if this forum exists?
Because that's not what femcel means. You have the conception that there is a young woman on earth that couldn't get laid instantly if she so needed to; you think femcel means female incel. The conflicting definition that "femcels" have is that inceldom to them is not getting love, not getting Chad's love and sex in a stable way, or affection from a man who they find attractive.

The contrast between the two definitions by the two sexes embody the differences in lifestyle, sex drive, and valdiation, maybe even sentience and awareness of society and the world around them.

Yeah she actually likes fat guys but I’m not into non whites on racial principle alone plus the amount of gas money to get to her would be outrageous and cost me a month or two’s worth of NEETbux Jew sheckels as Tawd well knows. :feelsPop:
See you on To Catch A Preditor.

I was surprised that status on a big incel forum can get a man a little attention from women
komesarjpill

foids are such whores they will even fuck statusmaxxed incels

The mods are compromised, the e-girls got to them it's ovER.

@Fat Link Share Consuela's mosquito bites, nigger.

@Fat Link Share Consuela's mosquito bites, nigger.
robert eggers patience GIF

my browser wont let me open ffs

but probbaly would

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back