Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What exactly do ethnic parents hope to achieve?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
My mother comes to this country hoping for a better life but then works a shitty paying job, doesn't teach me anything, and expects me to be happy. I HATE MY FAMILY :feelsree:

My East Asian baby shitter has been grooming and abusing me since birth to be a betabuxx for her and never date

She expects you to live the life of a non-subhuman, despite having the genetic curse of not being born as such; a better life is not possible if you are still faced with the current discrimination and subjugation towards ethnic sub 5 males in the west, treated with the utmost contempt and disregard while subsequently suffering issues with such confidence/independence and eternal isolation! :feelsclown:

You are meant to pick yourself up by the bootstraps, sacrifice a social life for studymaxxing and secure a STEM job like all of the other ethnic success stories that are pushed down our throats. Then betabux and shit out a couple kids down the line.

The only decent ethnic parents are ones who bring their child to westoid country to make money, then fly them back home and set up an arranged marriage and live an easy life due to low COL.

The ones who expect their child to wageslave their entire lives in the west and give them grandchildren when they're surrounded by tall white chads and stuck up feminist roasties - they should disowned by their children.

The ones who expect their child to wageslave their entire lives in the west and give them grandchildren when they're surrounded by tall white chads and stuck up feminist roasties - they should disowned by their children.

I'd rope if I had to live among large amounts of White holes daily.

Ethnic parents, except east asians, want to raise slaves third class citizens who should be happy for scraps.