Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What else do you hate or think is stupid about life?

that it's expected from an incel to work just as hard as a normie or a chad, perhaps even MORE, even though he has 0 motivation to

that it's expected from an incel to work just as hard as a normie or a chad, perhaps even MORE, even though he has 0 motivation to
And will receive NOTHING in return as Well

And you ALWAYS have to fucking smile. We are never allowed to express our sadness, frustration, let alone anger, because if we do, we immediately get labelled "negative", "poisonous", "creepy" and "dangerous".

Incels have to contribute and feel good about it.

And you ALWAYS have to fucking smile. We are never allowed to express our sadness, frustration, let alone anger, because if we do, we immediately get labelled "negative", "poisonous", "creepy" and "dangerous".

yep, its suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

people look at me like im weird all the time because i stopped trying to pretend im not pissed off and sad all the time. what the fuck do these people expect me act like when you get treated like shit your whole life im not some jester

Having to put my dick in a female to have a child, or having to have a child for putting my dick in a female,
it depends.

Getting women is the driving force of all men. This is removed from us and they expect us to be good little goys, keeping the system running.

I hate how people defend the very same systems and beliefs that keep them from success. Everyone around me is too scared or ignorant to realize that they’ve been lied to and are being manipulated, and yet I’m viewed as the manipulator, the snake who’s trying to undermine all that is good in the world

To have to be a part of society. That you have to have a good job, a nice house, a car and watch TV to get all the news and social media is the cancer that makes people into arrogant zombie robots.. I wish we could live as tribes instead just like the iron age.

On why normies think it is embarrassing to be a virgin and then mock and make fun of the incels that are.And why no woman would ever give me a chance for me to date them

The fact that suicide is looked down upon. Even from invalids.

Society wont even let people chose to die yet we supposedly have free will

How evil people are rewarded and pandered to.