Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "What doesn't kill you make you stronger"

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Everything bad that happened to you made you weaker mentally.

This bullshit about suffering making people stronger is just a massive cope by people who go through a lot of shit on their lives. Being rejected and treated like shit did not make you stronger, getting physically hurt did not make you stronger. There are people out there with minds 10 times tougher than you and who also happened to have lives 10 times more fulfilling and pleasurable than yours.

Upon a human bone being snapped, after it is healed fully it is additionally reinforced by more bone mass to prevent such a thing happening again

PAIN IS WEAKNESS IS LEAVING THE BODY BR0 !

I experienced a great deal of pain because of me being naive and innocent . But yeah right , even after literally being broken and I am much stronger then most the people around me .

The way the DNA in your dad's testicles is shaped is what makes you stronger.

I don't think it makes you stronger. It makes you aware of what's to come. your reaction to bad things happening becomes like your reaction to normal things. Like two kids watching a horror film, one watched it before and the other is watching it for the first time. Both kids will get scared in the same level regardless of how many times the first kid watched it. But unlike the second kid. He'll know when the jump scare is coming.

Or at least That's how life to me is. Predictable or not, always have a strong impact.

I don't think it makes you stronger. It makes you aware of what's to come. your reaction to bad things happening becomes like your reaction to normal things. Like two kids watching a horror film, one watched it before and the other is watching it for the first time. Both kids will get scared in the same level regardless of how many times the first kid watched it. But unlike the second kid. He'll know when the jump scare is coming.

Or at least That's how life to me is. Predictable or not, always have a strong impact.

I think being rejected now feels even more painful than being rejected long ago. Because now I am older and I know things will only get worse from now. At least in my naive redpill days I used to think that things could get better, that I could "learn" to be more attractive. The harder I try the more clear it seems that I can't change destiny.

It’s over, you’re just going to be sufferings

I think being rejected now feels even more painful than being rejected long ago.
Unpopular opinion but I personally think the "pain" of loneliness and rejection and all that stuff is self inflicted and voluntary. I think some of us like pain and cope with it as self pity.

Unpopular opinion but I personally think the "pain" of loneliness and rejection and all that stuff is self inflicted and voluntary. I think some of us like pain and cope with it as self pity.
Nope, its just realizing the truth for the first time. Back then I thought it was just her who didn't like me, now I know I am simply not likeable.

Nope, its just realizing the truth for the first time. Back then I thought it was just her who didn't like me, now I know I am simply not likeable.
So do you feel pain because you're not likeable? and do you blame yourself?

Upon a human bone being snapped, after it is healed fully it is additionally reinforced by more bone mass to prevent such a thing happening again

What doesn't kill me is fucking dead.

I was much "stronger" when I was young and naive and didn't yet have the fear of god in me. Repeated negative experiences make you weaker, not stronger.

You're only stronger after trauma when you recover after it's over. If it's extreme or chronic, it'll break you eventually.

So do you feel pain because you're not likeable? and do you blame yourself?

No, I don't blame myself now. I used to blame myself back in the day when I thought it was all about "game" and being reckless, now I know its not my fault, but it feels helpless.

Your brain is not a bone