Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does your daily routine look like?

dragoncatdog

dragoncatdog

Banned
-
I sleep late so I wake up late, that was days feel like they're finishing faster and I don't need to endure most of each day.

I'm autistic gymcel. Negative canthal tilt, recessed chin, rounded jaw, flat low cheekbones, assymetric lips, nose, eyes, droopy face in general. Sigh.

I wake up midday usually or a bit before, breakfast, go straight to my computer. 30 mins later I go brush my teeth, back to computer. Computer and computer games entire day, going through 9gag, YouTube, various stupid things to pass time. 7pm go to gym for one hour. Half heartedly attempt a flirt once in a while with girl at gym, one word response, no eye contact, they quickly move away awkwardly. Sigh.

Come back home, videos, games, food and almost nothing else. Music occasionally.

I just can't bring myself to do anything else and I struggle to find enjoyment out of life.

I'm a maths student at university heading towards maths teaching career, my exams are in 8 weeks and I'll probably start studying soon

But I just have motivation or heart for anything else in life. All I can think about is how the only reason my life is like this is because of my face. I watch those videos posted here about chads exerting their power over women and how women react to and do anything for Chad , and it breaks my heart every single time. I know most of these people are fuckers and the roasties are probably egotistical whores, but it hurts to be ignored, dismissed and condemned. To be avoided because of my face, and to not have anybody want to have anything to do with me. I keep trying to tell myself there's more to life than people, but Is there really? Man.
I don't do so many things out of sheer despair at my face. I can only sit and dream about what life experience people like Sam Nessman, Toni MAhfud or Sergio del Rio Romero must have. I am honestly on the brink of ropemax

-eat
-play videogames
-fap
-go to school
-sleep

Reapeat that every day.

These types of thread are always made , this shit is like an echo chamber. I think most people or tired of answering the same old questions over and over again. No offense to OP , shit is retarded. If your posting here u don’t have much going for you either way.

I get up and sit in front of the computer. This is my morning routine, i don't even eat breakfast no more.

I spend all my time on the couch watching shit on YouTube or whatever and browsing here.

I'm going to sleep late so ı wake up late neither.I'm hungry when ı wake up so ı take breakfast as soon as ı open my eyes,waiting for time to go to gym and came back to home,browsing on internet and then go to sleep.everyday is same fuckery,really tired

wake up, piss, throw on clothes and leave in 5 minutes, take subway and arrive to work 5-15 minutes late
do either rote unfulfilling work, interesting and demanding work that isn't noticed, or rot doing nothing
walk about 15 mins to a big park during lunch, look at this site from a bench there, typically forgo eating anything, maybe wander around aimlessly like walk 30 mins to a big mall where office drones swarm to during lunch, try to get as much sun as possible to fight depression
come back to work from lunch 5-15 minutes late, fuck around for another 4 hours until work is over
leave for home
shop, typically avoid the biggest nearest shop to my home because the girls working there drive me insane with depression, it's the final nail in a shitty day to look at them right before i head home, go to a shop full of old ladies
get home and kick/throw shit around incl. groceries
eat a large dinner usually the only meal of the day, clean up dishes and whatever i kicked around earlier
fuck around for a few more hours working on non work-related projects, rotting and working out, try to avoid jerking it
go to bed early, only manage to sleep for 5 hours max anyway, bad dreams