Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else maladaptively daydream all day?

juche necromancer

juche necromancer

신념을 안겨준 김정일장군
I have a complex alternate reality in my head at this point in which I imagine what my life would've looked like had I won the genetic lottery.

I can't even envisage myself achieving anything in this subhuman body of mine anymore, I always come back to daydreaming about what life could've looked like when I think about doing something productive.

yes

s-tier cope

Yeah, I have my own fantasy world I indulge in. It's not realistic though.

How's court going man, hope it wasn't anything too serious.
will be next month

lawyer said there's a high chance of a not-guilty sentence

im feeling good abt it

yes

s-tier cope
JFL, I didn’t think many other people did this. Maladaptive daydreaming is my BIGGEST cope, I legit create fictional characters in my head and live vicariously through them:

JFL, I didn’t think many other people did this. Maladaptive daydreaming is my BIGGEST cope, I legit create fictional characters in my head and live vicariously through them:
Mine is based on reality, I don't create any fictional characters.
I just imagine what my life would've looked like at this point had I been among the lucky few.

My mental imagery is extremely clear so it's by far the best cope I've got at my disposal as well.

Mine is based on reality, I don't create any fictional characters.
I just imagine what my life would've looked like at this point had I been among the lucky few.
I do this too. I practically live in my head at this point. I don’t feel like I belong in this curroid truecel body, I have to depersonalize when I go out in the real world

During the day I'm busy hating Foids Chads and myself. Only at night I sometimes dream of a better place

I have a complex alternate reality in my head at this point in which I imagine what my life would've looked like had I won the genetic lottery.

I can't even envisage myself achieving anything in this subhuman body of mine anymore, I always come back to daydreaming about what life could've looked like when I think about doing something productive.
yes

s-tier cope

i daydream about being main protag of dark fantasy shonen like world with supernatural abilities

i geved up about this reality long time ago

My fantasies usually have to do with dripping out of clown world

Yes non NT trait

i just want to be an old gold femoid ass and labor slave farm owner

also really like NK music though that whole peninsula would probably hate me. i've heard in the south they even shit on white people

yes about sex and killing everyone

i geved up about this reality long time ago
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
It’s the same here. I think I realized long ago that I’ll never be satisfied with my worldly existence, so since childhood I’ve been creating and living through characters in my head

I used to do this shit prior to life before 12-13, my brain became too fried over the years and exposed to the harsh realities of the world that now I can't even be bothered to cope with it anymore, reality hits you harder than a storm especially as you're older. JFL, I literally created my own cinematic universe with its own unique characters, landscapes and plots.

just started doing this today funny coincidence

When i daydream i inadvertently start to see constant distressing images and it's extremely annoying and distracting. I try to do it in moderation.