Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does this forum think of this thread?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
He's talking about a tabletop game named Warhammer 40,000 but while he's criticizing the 4 main villains of the setting he starts ranting about problems with society and people in the comments don't like it.

Didn’t read

Not reading because reddit

Why do warhammer fags always try to sneak in their fucked up lore into other places

I hate when people bring politics into everything. But I also hate people and politics in general so.

Sounds Soyish

You bring up a big ass wall of text on warhammer without any real context to inceldom
The OP was talking about Warhammer and then started talking about problems with society and people in the comments got mad.

Dude I'm not going to read a wall of text filled with obscure gaming jargon.

I vaguely get the idea though. Yet another SJW infecting an entertainment media with identity politics, is that it ?

Last edited:
lots of words

the redditors got a reality check and that's why they are mad

[Inceldom Discussion]
If people can talk about how stupid left wing or right politics are on here then this is fine. People are just mad because they have to read something longer then two sentences.

You need hemp milk to digest and read that fag thread.
Look at him, you CANT make this shit up.

Ig9OfD3

That fag is bald.
His solution? Painting yourself black hair!

Why do warhammer fags always try to sneak in their fucked up lore into other places
It’s because warhammer law is kind of based on the failings of human nature so a lot of people make the mistake of trying to get people who aren’t fans of the franchise to care about it by showing them how it related to humans universally. I find it quite interesting myself, but it’s a lost cause trying to get people who have no investment in a franchise to care about how it related to them.

You need hemp milk to digest and read that fag thread.
Look at him, you CANT make this shit up.

That fag is bald.
His solution? Painting yourself black hair!

I just saw this thread while looking around the sub and now I find out he's some twink.

wtf is up with these new titles :waitwhat:

Also is that guy retarded?