Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @ElTruecel spreading lies about me

How am I supposed to defend myself when people are making false allegations against me?

Don't defend yourself against accusations you're autistic, by writing hundreds of words of autistic reeeee.

Just call him a cunt and tell him to fuck off.

you imbecile

Bitch please.

Don't defend yourself against accusations you're autistic, by writing hundreds of words of autistic reeeee.
This is a myth that has been perpetuated for a very long time. I feel obligated to defend myself when ppl make up stuff about me. You fell for the his lies because you are either gullible or lack the intelligence to comprehend basic arguments

This is a myth that has been perpetuated for a very long time. I feel obligated to defend myself when ppl make up stuff about me. You fell for the his lies because you are either gullible or lack the intelligence to comprehend basic arguments

Bruh I really could not care less whether you are autistic or not.

You're making this so much harder than it needs to be, with your strongly non-NT inability to just let pointless shit go.

Nobody cares if you're autistic.
Nobody cares if @ElTruecel thinks you're autistic.
Nobody cares.

Just let it go. Explaining is losing. You're doing a lot of explaining in this thread.

Disclaimer:
I happen to think @ElTruecel is a cool guy. But I would be giving you the same advice even if I hated @ElTruecel's guts like you do.

Bruh I really could not care less whether you are autistic or not.

You're making this so much harder than it needs to be, with your strongly non-NT inability to just let pointless shit go.

Nobody cares if you're autistic.
Nobody cares if @ElTruecel thinks you're autistic.
Nobody cares.

Just let it go. Explaining is losing. You're doing a lot of explaining in this thread.

Disclaimer:
I happen to think @ElTruecel is a cool guy. But I would be giving you the same advice even if I hated @ElTruecel's guts like you do.
I know who I am, and I know for a fact that I'm not autistic. I just don't want people to believe things about me that are not true. Is that autistic? No, it's a normal feeling that everyone has.

I think you deserve to be slandered even wrongly if ur using light mode despicable. .

I think you deserve to be slandered even wrongly if ur using light mode despicable. .
Since you brought that up, I actually miss the dark background, I'm changing it rn

Since you brought that up, I actually miss the dark background, I'm changing it rn
Glad I made u see the light. Also don't take the slander to heart brocels some people have too much time only u know u best.

Glad I made u see the light. Also don't take the slander to heart brocels some people have too much time only u know u best.
Thats true but when people accuse me of something that not true, I feel obligated to correct them.

Wish I was NT
tbh if i was not being a neurodivergent and be a typical NT like a normal normies,my life would be better

take this test and post your results, if you get a low score then it will at least convince some people you’re not autistic

As a fellow NT I can conclude that @Logic55 is neurotypical as fuck tbhngl. We NTcels need to stick together bro

take this test and post your results, if you get a low score then it will at least convince some people you’re not autistic

This is not even a real test

Knowing you, You selected the neurotypical sounding answers on purpose
If I did purposely pick the NT sounding answers, I would have a perfect score. I have like 10 signs of autism, according to this random online test.

And saying "knowing you" to me is a meaningless comment because you don't personally know me.

Last edited:
2 ignorecucks are fighting!

Matrix morpheus

And saying "knowing you" to me is a meaningless comment because you don't personally know me.
Yet Another case of you not understanding figuartive language

Yet Another case of you not understanding figuartive language
You can't say that I'm autistic just because of the way I type on the Internet, that's not a good way of knowing if someone is autistic or not.

You can't say that I'm autistic just because of the way I type on the Internet, that's not a good way of knowing if someone is autistic or not.
Why are you so damn stubborn?

I answered each question on the test honestly, but you are dismissing this truth because you think you are right.
Why are you so dense?

If you were autistic you'd have no problem admitting it as you already admit to everything else, being autistic would be another straw on the camels back that makes you incel. People on here are often delusional.

If you were autistic you'd have no problem admitting it as you already admit to everything else, being autistic would be another straw on the camels back that makes you incel. People on here are often delusional.
Exactly, If I was autistic, I would have no good reason to pretend to be NT

Valid point tbh.
Exactly, If I was autistic, I would have no good reason to pretend to be NT
But no offense, you don't exactly have the best takes on here man