Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does this forum think of the movie Falling Down?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I thought it was pretty good.

never watched it tbh
what is it about ?

My favourite film. If you haven't watched it, watch it.

A real black pill film about a man who goes nuts at society

Good film, main guy got fucked over though.

I made a post about that movie long ago. I really liked it. Boomers actually love this movie because they relate so much to the main character kek but he's not an incel

Haven’t seen it

I made a post about that movie long ago. I really liked it. Boomers actually love this movie because they relate so much to the main character kek but he's not an incel

The character was a boomer (middle aged guy in the 90s) who lost the plot after being kicked out of his house. Boomers were the first generation to get divorced raped. MGTOW boomers see this guy as their ER.

Is it the “one bad day” movie?

I never watch it, i will search it

Aged kinda bad ngl.

Taxi Driver is timeless tho

Good film.

The guy isn’t an incel or anything, he just loses his shit at soyciety and people being dicks to him.

bloody good... similar to joker in some aspects

I liked it a lot and the ending was sad, poor guy just wanted to see his daughter.

I love this movie. A boomer gets divorce raped and isnt allowed to see his daughter and loses his job and his car breaks down in the middle of a gridlocked freeway and he just fucking snaps and goes ER on everyone in LA that pisses him off.

My favorite scene is in the Whammyburger when he makes an old lady puke.

When I was watching it he reminded me of Frank Grimes from the Simpsons and now I read that Frank Grimes was based on the character.

Frank Grimes Tapped Out