Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think would’ve happened to Elliot Rodger if he were arrested and ended up in maximum security prison?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Man he’s so lucky, he was only a few minutes away from being fated to being locked up with pathetic nigger rapist animals. Also smart of him to use two guns for suicide and blow his brain out on both sides to ensure death.

How do you think he would’ve handled prison? He was kind of low inhib for an incel and displayed a lot of aggressive behavior in public so I theorize that he wouldn’t have backed down against the wild monkeys intimidation tactics and definitely would’ve fought back all the time and gotten beat up and taken advantage of regularly, maybe even killed, either that or he’d kill himself in jail before even he got to prison.

He would be a prison bitch to some fat 6'5 life sentenced nigger

Most likely solitary confinement as most terrorists are.

Possibly death penalty

He would be a prison bitch to some fat 6'5 life sentenced nigger
This. And nobody would have remembered him in the the way they do now. He's seen as martyr for lot of incels

He'd get ass raped by Jerome

Man he’s so lucky, he was only a few minutes away from being fated to being locked up with pathetic nigger rapist animals. Also smart of him to use two guns for suicide and blow his brain out on both sides to ensure death.

How do you think he would’ve handled prison? He was kind of low inhib for an incel and displayed a lot of aggressive behavior in public so I theorize that he wouldn’t have backed down against the wild monkeys intimidation tactics and definitely would’ve fought back all the time and gotten beat up and taken advantage of regularly, maybe even killed, either that or he’d kill himself in jail before even he got to prison.

He would just kill himself before going to prison
Someone like ER wouldnt last in prison and despite his narcissism he would know that

He was described by everyone as a gentle, small framed, soft spoken 22yo hapa. He wouldve been tyrones plaything. Even if he did stand up to tyrone, he still wouldve gotten destroyed. He was very smart to kill himself

Slightly off topic but I think Tarrant shouldve killed himself too. I dont know why he didnt. Surely he didnt think he would ever walk free again. I hope he's holding up well :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back