Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of this post I found on 4chan? (NTpill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Same anons
The real redpill is that women don’t care about looks or height or money all that much
What they really care about is social proof and you being an extrovert, at least where I live. I see ugly dudes all the time who are dating 9’s having drinks with them, every time I wonder how tf, and then some of his other girlfriends show up and come talk to him, with him giving them their attention and the other bitch just sitting there getting soaking wet
Meanwhile I’ve had dozens of girls approach me because I’m fit, good head, good hair, but I’m socially retarded. I don’t know what to say, don’t know how to flirt etc, and I can fucking see them hinting, then getting visually confused and eventually turned off when it becomes clear I don’t know wtf I’m doing.
Never forget, there are homeless men in NYC who talk women into bed just so they don’t have to sleep in the streets. Unwashed, smelly disgusting homeless dudes, but who are slick talkers. That’s all that fucking matters, all the rest is cope and I’m old enough to see that now.

Just randomly found it on 4chan and it put exactly what I think into words. I have never seen an NT outgoing (aka normie) incel.

I have decent looking incel friends in their 20s who are ONLY incels because they’re shy, awkward, introverted etc.
And I know literal goblins with gfs because they’re social butterflies. Not “le denying blackpill” here. just my own personal observation. You can have different experiences. But NT is a part of the blackpill.

@nice_try

Last edited:
It's simple: women are hardwired to seek men that can fit into a community.

Since foids were historically reliant on men, they tended to look for social men who had a strong place in the local community. Social skills lead to high status (even if ugly, yes), which increases probability of survival for the foid. This is why being NT is so important.

Autists and other non-NTs are socially inept, and thus can't connect with their local community. This presents a survival threat to any foid in his orbit (could get kicked out tribe for being "weird"). Remember that women are very social creatures, so they avoid non-NT men like the plague, unless top 5% in looks.
This. Exactly. Bluepillers here deny the simple scientific fact that humans are a social species and social skills are EXTREMELY important, just as much as looks. This is an undisputable fact. Then they call you bluepilled when you try to explain it to them LOL.

:soy: So you're saying looks don't matter?
They do somewhat. NT is just as important, even more when you’re 5/10+.

Stop tagging me in your completely braindamaged threads that are all the fucking same.

a) 9/10 foids don't have ugly boyfriends.

b) If you have girls approaching you but you can't make anything out of it because you're "socially retarded", newsflash, you're not only socially retarded, you're overall completely retarded and should be euthanized for being so ultra low IQ that you can't even learn social dynamics and smalltalk.

looks dont matter the way a lot of incels think it does. if you’re super attractive and tall then that can make up for the lack of NT but the vast majority of men ARENT SUPER ATTRACTIVE. most of the men I see with decent/good looking girlfriends ARE NOT CHADS.

Theres been multiple incels ive seen the faces of and they don’t seem ugly at all - at least no where near incel tier in terms of looks, and it confuses me why they’re still virgins. Then I see them talking, and it all makes sense. They’re complete fucking autists. Elliot Rogers was a good example of this.

NT >>>>> Looks and Height.

you're overall completely retarded and should be euthanized for being so ultra low IQ that you can't even learn social dynamics and smalltalk.
wow, nice incel shaming there. No different than making fun of a manlet or a deformed incel. It’s not something you can control, we’re all different both physically and mentally. There are plenty of high IQ people who are total spergs btw. Delete your shit post.

This is anecdotal but know a truecel looking dude who was hyper NT and had several foids in HS

I also know several male 8s and 9s who were too shy or non-NT to talk to women, and many of them are still virgins in adulthood. Women almost never approach since they are terrified of being rejected by chad.

looks dont matter the way a lot of incels think it does. if you’re super attractive and tall then that can make up for the lack of NT but the vast majority of men ARENT SUPER ATTRACTIVE. most of the men I see with decent/good looking girlfriends ARE NOT CHADS.

Theres been multiple incels ive seen the faces of and they don’t seem ugly at all - at least no where near incel tier in terms of looks, and it confuses me why they’re still virgins. Then I see them talking, and it all makes sense. They’re complete fucking autists. Elliot Rogers was a good example of this.

NTpillers are a rare treasure here and must be protected. Too bad they executed @FuRed

wow, nice incel shaming there. No different than making fun of a manlet or a deformed incel. It’s not something you can control, we’re all different both physically and mentally. There are plenty of high IQ people who are total spergs btw. Delete your shit post.
It's not incel shaming, because guys who get approached by girls are not incels. They're sub zero IQ retards who are literally too braindamaged to get laid even when girls are throwing themselves at them.

Yes, social dynamics and smalltalk is something you can control. It's something that can be learned and trained.

>pol
they're bluepillers. their ideological fantasies necessitate for them to think women are inherently pure and good. I know because I was like that once.
and even if they don't think highly of women, chances are they fall into "redpilled" lies about confidence.

It's not incel shaming, because guys who get approached by girls are not incels. They're sub zero IQ retards who are literally too braindamaged to get laid even when girls are throwing themselves at them.

Yes, social dynamics and smalltalk is something you can control. It's something that can be learned and trained.
What would you say about someone who was constantly brutally raped by their mother from the moment they were born who got approached by women but simply had PTSD from what he experienced? Would you call him a low IQ retard? Being a sperg/ bring socially retarded doesn’t necessarily mean you’re low IQ. Many intelligent STEM autists are completely socially retarded.

"Just be social bro!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
"The just be social bro" meme is only true for ugly males, who have severe problems being social because they get rejected everywhere because of their looks.

For a good looking guy it's very easy to learn how to be social since he will be welcomed and even approached everywhere he goes, thanks to his looks.

Jfl if you think most non-NT guys are good looking :feelskek::feelskek:

Where did I say that I think most non-NT guys are good looking? You're argueing a strawman, because I actually never said that, lol.

The thread though says: "Meanwhile I’ve had dozens of girls approach me because I’m fit, good head, good hair, but I’m socially retarded. I don’t know what to say, don’t know how to flirt etc, and I can fucking see them hinting, then getting visually confused and eventually turned off when it becomes clear I don’t know wtf I’m doing."

The thread literally is about a goodlooking guy who is too retarded to have social interaction, that's why we're discussing it. Nowhere did I say that I think most non-NT guys are good looking.

Yes, which makes him incel
No, it doesn't. Social interaction can be learned and studied. There are plenty of books and courses on the topic. I know it works because I actually tried it and had pretty okay results at least with males. For females, it didn't help because females go for height and looks.
Unlike many other fucking degenerate "incels" here, I actually tried to get laid instead of making up excuses.

No, it doesn't. Social interaction can be learned and studied. There are plenty of books and courses on the topic. I know it works because I actually tried it and had pretty okay results at least with males. For females, it didn't help because females go for height and looks.
Unlike many other fucking degenerate "incels" here, I actually tried to get laid instead of making up excuses.
nigga thinks he can undo an entire childhood of getting bullied for being a subhuman by reading a book

nigga thinks he can undo an entire childhood of getting bullied for being a subhuman by reading a book
It's not only reading books it's also alot of in-field practice. Being social is mostly practice to be honest.
It's tough at first, because you have to fake it, but it becomes easier with time.

JFL at whimp betas who use their childhood as an excuse to not trying to improve.

Do you not realize that autism is incurable?

You can't have a discussion if the first guy talks about non-NT as being shy and not knowing what to say, and then another one chimes in and talks about non-NT as being diagnosed with a mental disease.

If you're diagnosed with a mental disease, I'm not argueing that. Ofc you will have no chance in dating because you're literally suffering from a disease.

But the OP is not diagnosed and his post never even used the word "autism", it says "I’m socially retarded. I don’t know what to say, don’t know how to flirt etc" which is a whole nother playing field than actual mental illness.

Last edited:
True being NT is just as important as Face-Height

It’s over for sub 4, but neurotypicality can decide whether a 6 gets laid or not

I am neither NT nor Good looking and hence it's over for me:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Being hyper-NT and charming can work by itself irl but with tinder looks are def important

Swallow the NT pill it is the most brutal of all

It is fucking over

I'd like to know where are all these truecels fucking stacies are. The only time I've ever seen an ugly man with a Stacy is when he's tall. Otherwise, most genuine incel tier men are with utterly hideous landwhales or permasingle. Never in my life have I seen an ugly small framed manlet slay so maybe you guys are really bad at judging attractiveness and relationship dynamics. In fact, that's probably the case.

Actually, it's moeggels the resident Chad. Of course he'd say something like this, nevermind.

It's simple: women are hardwired to seek men that can fit into a community.

Since foids were historically reliant on men, they tended to look for social men who had a strong place in the local community. Good social skills are valuable and lead to relatively high status (even if ugly), which increased probability of survival for the foid. This is why being NT is so important.

Autists and other non-NTs are socially inept, and thus can't connect with their local community. This presents a survival threat to any foid in his orbit (they could get kicked out tribe bc he's "weird"). Remember that women are very social creatures, so they avoid non-NT men like the plague, unless top 5% in looks.
Both matter

:yes::blackpill: Based as fuck. Autism is a death sentence in all aspects of life, but especially with dating.

I can assure if I was atleast average height and not a framelet I would be nt.

ugly and non-NT are the same thing

Unless you have autism then yes.

b) If you have girls approaching you but you can't make anything out of it because you're "socially retarded", newsflash, you're not only socially retarded, you're overall completely retarded and should be euthanized for being so ultra low IQ that you can't even learn social dynamics and smalltalk.
It doesn't mean I am going to clean toilets everyday just because I can learn how to clean them.

The :bluepill: subversion is well underway it seems. A half dozen more threads like this over the course of a couple more months and the average .is user will say the :blackpill: is bullshit.

You can be good looking and not be NT. i know mentalcel Chads IRL

The :bluepill: subversion is well underway it seems. A half dozen more threads like this over the course of a couple more months and the average .is user will say the :blackpill: is bullshit.
NT is part of the blackpill. Saying that foids and normies only care about looks and will put up with autists/ weirdos is bluepilled.

NT is part of the blackpill. Saying that foids and normies only care about looks and will put up with autists/ weirdos is bluepilled.
Just improve your personality bro.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

that's rich coming from you, noted fakecel
Yes, I know autists that get offered sex frequently but foids get turned off because they’re autistic retards, worse than me. Also know guys that get constantly approached by good looking women but have to settle for fucking landwhales because only they will put up with their autism.

Just improve your personality bro.
Not really something you can do sadly after a certain age. Normies will sniff your fraud out. I accept i’ll never be a full normie, but I don’t need to be. I just can’t be a complete alien.

The NT pill is no doubt part of the package, though Chads could probably get away with sperging out from time to time.