Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ugly and non-NT is the same thing

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
People of conceive themselves based on others' perceptions of them. In psychology this is called the looking glass self. This means that our own self-image is just a response to our appearance to others.
The looking glass self

If you are ugly then hell is other people, since our attractiveness has a determining influence on others' perceptions of our appearance. It's because of our ugliness that normies treat us with contempt and ostracize us from their social groups. To quote Sartre,
if relations with someone else are twisted, vitiated, then that other person can only be hell. Why? Because…when we think about ourselves, when we try to know ourselves…we use the knowledge of us which other people already have. We judge ourselves with the means other people have and have given us for judging ourselves
Since hell is other people for incels, most of us have a bad self-image, have poor communication skills, and lack social development. A lot of our depression, anxiety, and communication issues are from our environment, as opposed to our genes. For most people, the only influence genetics have on their mental health and social development is from their appearance.

Furthermore, I see the term non-NT thrown around loosely. A lot of people call themselves autistic without having received a diagnosis. How do you even come to know that you are non-NT? From your interactions with other people. From your perceptions of how they judge you. How can you abstract the mental part from the physical? A lot of these people are not as blackpilled as they may think and are just coping with being uglier than they care to admit.

Even a diagnosis from a psychiatrist is based on appearances. In theory, genetic mental health issues stem from the physiology of the brain. But this isn't how they are diagnosed. Diagnoses are done based on fallible subjective judgements as opposed to biological tests. So it seems this too is limited to the realm of appearance.

Last edited:
No, I've seen countless ugly dudes being nt and slay pussy, maybe because the inverse hypergamy theory is true in South America or some shit

No, I've seen countless ugly dudes being nt and slay pussy, maybe because the inverse hypergamy theory is true in South America or some shit
Yeah this mostly applies in western countries because people in ethnic countries have it way easier. Social atomization is mostly happening in the west and the dating market in poorer countries is less of an extension of the domain of struggle since they have better preserved traditional expressions of sex and love as opposed to the sexual consumerism of the west.

Last edited:
gigacope shit tier thread, i always end up disagreeing with ur takes anyways jfl. you're autistic even before lookism becomes an issue(11 and up IMO), there's not a pattern behind why little kids do x or y, they just fucking do it for example. the only time u get bullied bc of looks themselves is if ur midget, facial deformity, or something else like super rare or uncommon

gigacope shit tier thread, i always end up disagreeing with ur takes anyways jfl. you're autistic even before lookism becomes an issue(11 and up IMO), there's not a pattern behind why little kids do x or y, they just fucking do it for example. the only time u get bullied bc of looks themselves is if ur midget, facial deformity, or something else like super rare or uncommon

NT is height body frame and mental health
You can be NT as ugly if you are tall with a good body frame

They are not. Because I am autistic, I can't get (and/or hold) jobs. I am very ugly and short also. But I would benefit being non-autistic. Autistic humans have differences that can be detected very early in life.

watch the mods pin this shit tho :feelskek:

you are so fucking mad rn :lul::lul::lul:
i mean you called me an "agecuck" and your bs gets pinned and you've only been here for a month and i've easily written higher effort than you

Yeah this mostly applies in western countries because people in ethnic countries have it way easier. Social atomization is mostly happening in the west and the dating market in poorer countries is less of an extension of the domain of struggle since they have better preserved traditional expressions of sex and love as opposed to the sexual consumerism of the west.
What a big cope

Gigacope :feelskek::feelskek: the reason why you would get bullied is because of inferior genetics, short height and being small framed makes you a easy target.

Low iq thread, autism is a mental illness where you exhibit peculiar mannerisms not found in NT people. These behaviors start at an early age, long before your looks are set in stone.
Low iq response. Ok so you told me what autism is and when it supposedly onsets. But you said nothing about my criticism of the epistemology of mental illness. Of fallible subjective judgements.

Even when people are nice to me I still fuck it up. Even in discord calls, where looks still matter, i’m always the weird quiet one.

Height > NT > Race > Face

Explain the existence of autistic chad then:

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

That’s like saying “Manletism isn’t a problem! Look at this short guy with a gf!”

“Look at this one bald indian who has a gf!! It’s not a problem!”

“I have an autistic friend and he has sex, your autism is no big deal!!”

You cant downplay something bc of one anomaly

Cope.
Non-NT is worse.
You need attractiveness for dating only.
But you need NTness for everything.

The autistic chad in the video is still incel, you do realize this right :lul:

Textbook mentalcel, although it can be argued he's on the lower functioning side. Low functioning anything = truecel unless a foid rapes him for his genes (unlikely, she would rather have NT chad)

High functioning autism is more subtle but still a death sentence, good looks don't make up for it unless top 5% (95% chance this wont happen). Foids and normies can sniff out non-NT, even if you are average / above average (5-7 range), non-NT is still death sentence.

Tldr: Ugly and non-NT are NOT the same thing
The more high functioning your autism is the worse you have it imo. Obviously not down syndrome like in that video, but when your high functioning you have enough self awareness to know something is wrong with you but you can’t fix it, and become high inhib. When your lower functioning you have no self awareness, are low inhib, and your autism might become a likeable “personality”

The autistic chad in the video is still incel, you do realize this right :lul:

Textbook mentalcel, although it can be argued he's on the lower functioning side. Low functioning anything = truecel unless a foid rapes him for his genes (unlikely, she would rather have NT chad)

High functioning autism is more subtle but still a death sentence, good looks don't make up for it unless top 5% (95% chance this wont happen). Foids and normies can sniff out non-NT, even if you are average / above average (5-7 range), non-NT is still death sentence.

Tldr: Ugly and non-NT are NOT the same thing
Facts my brocel

Gigacope :feelskek::feelskek: the reason why you would get bullied is because of inferior genetics, short height and being small framed makes you a easy target.
i agree that eventually, genetics do come into bullying hence why i said lookism only mattered at 11 y/o and up. oh wait its always fucking GrAYtards that do this bs :feelsseriously:

No. If it's male normies doing the ostracizing looks won't matter. With foids they will ostracize immediately if ugly and if not they will wait until they realize how non-NT u r.

No. If it's male normies doing the ostracizing looks won't matter. With foids they will ostracize immediately if ugly and if not they will wait until they realize how non-NT u r.

Jesus,so many retarded replys! Looks and NT are both important to be socially and sexually successful.

Bluepilled cope

I see ugly dudes out in the street with girls but I never seen them touching them or slaying

Have you?

Bluepilled cope

I see ugly dudes out in the street with girls but I never seen them touching them or slaying

Have you?
Countless times, in uni I've met dudes I physically and facially mog with gfs

its so blue pilled to think talking more will make foids like you, if some giga chad male model was shy and quiet foids would go for him jfl.

not same shit. I have seen many ugly NTs