Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of incel sympathizers?

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
The people who are sympathetic to our plight. And no, I don't mean the idiots with patronizing advice or concern trolls.

Have you had interactions with them?

Personally, I've never met one. I have only seen a few random comments on the internet showing empathy towards us.

Tbh incel is a word I rarely rarely hear in the outside world

I appreciate pity. It's nice when people recognize inceldom as a tragic life circumstance and don't try to gaslight or malign us.

Very few.
I don't really care for them to be honest. If someone's not going to help anyway then his stance on the matter is irrelevant.
And even if they wanted to (they don't), they couldn't help.

Yes, many. Most of them ended up being either grifters or people secretly mocking us.

General rule in life: Nobody cares about lonely men.

They're cool, I've spoken with a few on RWgram. They usually relate to our feeling of alienation, even if they can't relate to our specific plight of sexlessness.

That said, this forum isn't for them. True "incel allies" should do their part and stay away from here

I see them all the time: red pill grifters

they seek new simps/followers/market

The people who are sympathetic to our plight. And no, I don't mean the idiots with patronizing advice or concern trolls.

Have you had interactions with them?

Personally, I've never met one. I have only seen a few random comments on the internet showing empathy towards us.
If they ain’t fucking got they don’t care it’s virtue signaling for their own egos

Nobody has even showed empathy to me only ridicule and smug remarks and smirks

In a few years, it may become a fad and a lucrative opportunity to show sympathy to incels.

Maybe if they are normie but I doubt chads care and women are incapable of sympathy, so unless the normies help with the beta uprising then its pointless

They rarely exist and if they do their sympathy is faked

That said, this forum isn't for them. True "incel allies" should do their part and stay away from here
Absolutely yes. In my opinion, their part is to introduce girls to us.

Those are usually incels that just haven’t realized they are yet.

they are all grifters. Everyone hates lonely men. Its a tribal thing where they think the lonely man became lonely because he is a threat to the tribe and hence should be avoided at all costs

just see how people on social media talk about lonely men. Literal vermin has more value than us. Its reality