Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you think about when you are in bed, before going to sleep?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
in my insomnia episodes I have discovered that I can't sleep because I have no positive ideas about anything, I only think about my shitty past and my shitty future.
I can't sleep because I don't expect anything in the future.

sometimes I just fantasize about being someone else, and I start thinking deeply about that life, every detail until I fall asleep. :cryfeels:

other times what makes me fall asleep is the expectation of buying something,

The things I've always thought about: Group therapy, daily experiences, and the wonderful Dragon Ball.

i practice some music and russian excercises in my mind until i fell asleep

I open Instagram and masturbate at random foids pics to not think about my miserable life
Masturbation helps me sleeping

Erm... life stuff I guess. I like night walks for that reason too. I just process things I'm doing in life and how I feel about stuff.

But yeah it's easy to feel like things aren't going the way you'd like.

Then again though, some things in life are OK. You have to take the rough with the smooth I think.

Nothing. I go to bed because I want to. That's an autistic trait to think about shit. Why are you treating sleep like its something you have to do, no wonder you are having thoughts or "trying to think of stuff to go to sleep" cuz u see it as a job or something you have to do because its been ingrained into you head as a child. It's not suppose to be like that.

Last edited: