Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about this horrifying disfigurement that happened to this beautiful girl?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I'm not trying to joke or laugh at someone's horrible injuries, or talk about how "she has a higher SMV than this entire website," but I want to have a serious discussion about the case of Jacqui Saburido
Here is a good interview with her:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdG6s4lZdc&ab_channel=OWN

20110331-most-shocking-moments-jacqui-300x205.jpg

Basically, she suffered from severe burns after a drunk driver crashed into her.
I can't help but think that a girl like her, who was obviously very beautiful before, would treat incels like us like actual trash, if she kept her looks. She would treat us like scum that doesn't deserve existence.
And now that she isn't a stacy anymore, and instead horribly disfigured, she says she feels like she is trapped in her body, that she is really her old self, but trapped in a horribly devastated form. This is exactly how we feel, when we look in the mirror, we feel disgust just like her. We feel so badly that we could just get in the body of someone better.
Obviously, the degree of her injuries is much worse than what we face, Im not trying to draw a complete equivalency, she was wronged by another person, whereas we were just born this way (both of which are not fair), but there is some equivalency in how disgusted we are with our own bodies, how we desperately wish we were someone else, someone normal.
Cases like these, which a beautiful woman is horribly disfigured are sensationalized, but there are tens of millions of men like us who look in the mirror every day and feel nothing but rage, hatred, and disgust.
She was 20 and it was over, I was born and it was over.

higher SMV than this entire website

She'd treat us like subhumans, now she's one too :feelscomfy:

MOGS ME TO DAGOBAH AND BACK

I could get my cumshot up that nose if she wants

Too much empathy in your text

I don't wish this on anybody.If I was in her place I would choose death over a life like this.

She is stronger than many men.

I don't wish this on anybody.If I was in her place I would choose death over a life like this.

She is stronger than many men.
That's the worst fucking thing, imagine going from being attractive to completely unfuckable. Imagine remembering how people used to look at you before and all the windows being atttactive opened for you before. Now everyone just wants to be as far away from you as humanly possible. Nobody wants anything to do with you and you will never have the family you've always wanted. Imagine realizing your personality is changing as a result of what you've become, practically becoming a completely different and worse person than before.

I have nothing substantial to add to this.
Good write up OP