Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What do you think about this bf5 trailer?

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

I mean it looks good the only stupid thing is that there are women with disabilitys fighting in the frontlines.

the only stupid thing is that there are women with disabilitys fighting in the frontlines.

The trailer did look entertaining. Half their audience got pissed off with their first trailer because of what you said about disabled women fighting in the front line with what looks like a robotic prosthetic arm. That was completely stupid in my opinion because most women did not fight in wars at that time. Very little women fought at all, I think for Russia some of the snipers were women but I'm not sure. I might get it who knows.

u
The trailer did look entertaining. Half their audience got pissed off with their first trailer because of what you said about disabled women fighting in the front line with what looks like a robotic prosthetic arm. That was completely stupid in my opinion because most women did not fight in wars at that time. Very little women fought at all, I think for Russia some of the snipers were women but I'm not sure. I might get it who knows.
yes women didnt fight on the frontline they made guns and ammunition for their men and some were medics

I didn't see the woman but tbh I don't care.

Too much feminist crap.

they had something good with battlefield 1, it was as true to history as they could do
i dont remember a crippled woman being a hero in the 40's, Lawrence of Arabia was a real person, but who the fuck is she

feminazis keep ruining my copes, fuck this shitty earth

asides from 4 battlefield is shit, battlefront is way better.

Battlefield, Cawadooty and (((modern gaming))) in general is SJW-infected trash. JFL if you aren't playing Wizards and Warriors in 2018

Fps aren't even fun anymore. Stopped being fun for me in 2013

Fps aren't even fun anymore. Stopped being fun for me in 2013
Last two fun online fps for me were black ops 2 and battlefield 3.
MW1, WaW, MW2, MW3, BO1, Bad company 1 and 2 were all great. I tried Black ops 4 the other day and dropped it after one match. It's fucking disgustingly bad.

Battlefield 1 and 5 look like SJW trash. Other than that they don't look that bad, it seems they brought back destruction from bad company games which is a huge plus, but I refuse to play as a one-armed female nigger "soldier."