Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about black people that blame the white man for their struggles ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think they should take responsibility for their actions

There's no reason for them to get mad at random whites that didn't enslave them

Black people have affirmative action. Why complain?

There was no blessing given to niggers than being enslaved (and bleached) by white men:feelsdevil:

They are right. Fuck the white man bro, remember we wuz kings n sheet. Probably had harems full of hoes n sheet. Now all we have is music and sports fml

I think they are massive losers

Black poverty in America is caused by three primary things: 1# the average black person has an IQ about one standard deviation lower than the average white person 2# Black people have a comparatively weak work ethic and 3# Illegitimacy--------White racism has a negligible effect in causing black poverty.

They should move to their native lands.

Black people's biggest enemy is themselves.

Black poverty in America is caused by three primary things: 1# the average black person has an IQ about one standard deviation lower than the average white person 2# Black people have a comparatively weak work ethic and 3# Illegitimacy--------White racism has a negligible effect in causing black poverty.
Socioeconomic factors please don’t deny those…

The most discriminated against minority group today is white men.

I don't think black people are talking about the average white guy, they're talking sbout the ones who are in control. The same white men that created incels (governments/societies create incels) are the same ones that bombed the middle east, and destroyed black people.

You really believe that?
Yes; the laws of Affirmative Action explicitly discriminate against white men. If a white man and a black man were both competing for a job as a firefighter, the laws of Affirmative Action make it so that the black man might get the job, even if the white man scored higher on the test to become a firefighter.

Yes; the laws of Affirmative Action explicitly discriminate against white men. If a white man and a black man were both competing for a job as a firefighter, the laws of Affirmative Action make it so that the black man might get the job, even if the white man scored higher on the test to become a firefighter.
Bro black men are at the bottom in every statistical category. White man on average gets the job there are outliers. Even if the black man got the job white men on average have networks. You have a father working, a cousin in the military etc. If you wanna know what the average black "family" is like look at the stats.

At this point affirmative action helps mostly black women. Empowering women will always destroy a people.

2df3be01ac75f1e3d4e74745fb1e14b4

Bro black men are at the bottom in every statistical category. White man on average gets the job there are outliers. Even if the black man got the job white men on average have networks. You have a father working, a cousin in the military etc. If you wanna know what the average black "family" is like look at the stats.

At this point affirmative action helps mostly black women. Empowering women will always destroy a people.
White men outperform black men in the job market because white men have IQs one standard deviation among American black men and two standard deviations above black men in Africa, and white men have a much stouter work ethic than black men. It's not due to racism.

Racism does makes it harder but the most things that hold down ethnics to be poor and stupid in stucked circle its their own mindset and lowsy parenting. I know what im talking about, my parents never gave 2 fucks for education or trying to live in any normalcy because we are poor, while i seen two generations of poor whites breaking their necks to be able to send their kids/grandchildren to proper schools and universities and change the future of their descendants.

Of course there are educated ethnics and whites who are crappy parents who leave their kids in poverty, and higher education doesnt automatically means loads of money but its the step in right direction that evil, selfish, ethnic parents dont get.

Last edited:
The only race I care about is the based race.

White men outperform black men in the job market because white men have IQs one standard deviation among American black men and two standard deviations above black men in Africa, and white men have a much stouter work ethic than black men. It's not due to racism.
I never said racism is what holds blacks down. It might've been imperialism that put them in their current situation but in modern day times what holds blacks down is a cultural/spiritual issue.

All human beings have inherent potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back