Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you need a house for if you got no family?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Always see these Gen Z gals and guys bitching that they want to buy a house but it isnt possible except you make like high 6 figures or come from wealth to begin with and Im like: "Duh you got no family, you live alone bruh".

Like a girlfriend is already expensive as heck (if she doesnt do Onlyfans for some wild reason) now you want kids bruh? Yeah sure a house is only something for rich folks, nobody can get kids except ultra rich people.

Like i know in America its shit but even here in Germany I wouldnt suggest to want kids before having at LEAST a million euro net capital.

Agreed. I would already be happy if i owned a small apartment that i dont have to pay rent for. A house is way too big for one person, its giga expensive and its very high maintainance

If I had a wife and wanted to have kids I'd need to have at least 60k € for one. As for the home 125k € would do in Poland.

F12C96AB DD5D 428A 9731 32BC2B0B7180

I live in my mother's house and a house is nice to have a cellar to work on small engines and other equipment there

So i can have multiple masturbation rooms with different sizes and screens

You don't need a big house if you have no one. Just get a small house with enough space for yourself

You don't need a big house if you have no one. Just get a small house with enough space for yourself
What he said. Just something to be comfortable enough in and have the ability to do your own stuff in without others telling you what to do.