Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do You Hate More: Willing Cuckolds or Sluts?

Who do you hate more?

• Sluts

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Willing cuckolds

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Sluts infuriate me thinking that they deserve anything after getting ran through by half of New York

But I honestly have even more animosity for these willing cuckolds who WILLINGLY AGREE TO LET THEIR "GIRLFRIENDS"/WIVES GET FUCKED BY OTHER MEN

These men have absolutely no backbone, and they are so depraved and feminine that they seriously think demanding fidelity makes them "misogynistic", and that allowing themselves to get cucked is "progressive". They are sad excuses for men and deserve to be hanged for being spineless, adultery-enabling and home-wrecking cowards.

cucks are the reason for the matriarchy
so I hate the cucks more

Orbiters and betabux are the ones who inflate womens egos, they contribute to the problem

Women of course. I wouldn't care about cuckery if I was fucking a prime white stacy.

M. Bison said:
Women of course. I wouldn't care about cuckery if I was fucking a prime white stacy.

Cuck faggot.

Cucks are far worse. We know that women are evolutionary wired to be degenerate and immoral but cucks keep enabling this state of affairs. Cucks are malleable, spineless men with no sense of duty to uphold something higher. They are also collaberators and traitors. Traitors deserve the first bullet.

I hate the immoral Chads the most.
They are like prime perfect beings with power and they abuse it and make it worse for everyone else by monopolizing females.

Cuck faggots. They aren't men.

Cucks. If cucks didn't exist women wouldn't have as much power

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Cucks. If cucks didn't exist women wouldn't have as much power