Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys hate foids, niggers or faggot more?

Who do you guys hate more, foids, niggers or faggots

• Total voters
-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
I always think it's interesting to find out exactly where the community stands on matters like this, personally faggots for me, sure foids are bad blah blah.

But faggots??? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:they willingly choose to get sodimised and ignore the thing we crave the most in life, the thing we have been deprived of the most for our entire experience :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

They see it as disgusting, their biological urges are weak, or else they couldn't stand being faggots, they are absolutely the most subhuman objects.

Foids by far.

Only real niggas hate foids the most

I don't hate niggers at all. Imo they should be replaced on the list of choices with chad

I don't hate niggers at all. Imo they should be replaced on the list of choices with chad
Chad is obvious so idk if he should be there, then again ig foids are obvious too. I don't necessarily hate niggers either tbh but I added it for the brocels that do :feelscomfy:

EDIT: added Chad as requested :chad::banhammer:

FAGGGGGGGGGOTTTTTTASSSS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsjuice:

My brother in christ, I can understand this reasoning but I don't want to.

Foids did this to us and that's unforgivable, but faggot taunt us. They were designed by soyciet to flaunt the consequences of the sexual revolution on us.

Faggot got their rights because of foids so foids for me

Toilets undoubtably.

I hate anybody that’s not like us

It has to be foids for me. They do the lying, rejecting and virtue signalling.

Faggots are massive soys, they are not as bad as foids though.

I like some nigger things like KFC, watermelons, basketball, hip hop and grape juice.

Chad is like the associate criminal and the foid is the main criminal

It has to be foids for me. They do the lying, rejecting and virtue signalling.

Faggots are massive soys, they are not as bad as foids though.

I like some nigger things like KFC, watermelons, basketball, hip hop and grape juice.

Chad is like the associate criminal and the foid is the main criminal
I can actually see this, expecially with what another person said. Something along the lines of foids influenced faggots and mde them what they are now.

Foids are bad yes, but I just cannot get over the sick, twisted perversion of basic biology that faggots exude from every hole in their body. They are absolutely freaks of nature.

I too occasionally enjoy the nigger special (KFC hip hop and grape juice)

why isnt cumskins an option?

why isnt cumskins an option?
Cumskins are the one true race, just look at cumskin society compared to everyone else. America for example is the strongest country in the world and we are still an infant in relation to how old some countries are.

DAiLY REMINDER FOIDS WANT US DEAD , Lets hate flow :feelsree::feelsree:

Homophobia with the name bbc?
09D5CEE3 AF8D 413E BDF3 B89CCCB6E579

Fakecel if you didn't pick foids:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

No option for " yourself" Pfft :feelsokman:

Dont make me be one of the ones who has to reluctantly put "niggers" as it's the closest only other alternative.

:cryfeels:

I hate faggots the most because it’s literally tearing the fabric of society and it destroyed the nuclear family. While they’re trying to groom children. Soon they’re going to normalize pedo shit

Cumskins are the one true race, just look at cumskin society compared to everyone else. America for example is the strongest country in the world and we are still an infant in relation to how old some countries are.
America is a jewish owned and ruled country. That's why they are the richest. Many US presidents were freemasons (therefore either jews or jewish ass lickers).
The whole US military are jewish slaves.
Jews are the biggest slave owners in human history and always will be.
Look at Biden, he stated openly that he's a jewish asslicker.

Why didn't you include jews?
Dumb uneducated nigger.

Holes and simps. Miguel R is respectable despite his sexuality.

No option for " yourself" Pfft :feelsokman:

Dont make me be one of the ones who has to reluctantly put "niggers" as it's the closest only other alternative.

:cryfeels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I let you down Brocel have some panties :panties:

Faggots are disgusting but I hate foids 100000000000000000000000x more.

Niggers I dont hate, theyre generally nice people (im not american).

Chad is chad and as long as he doesnt fuck foids that are my type, then not much hate.