Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think the hardest thing for people new to the blackpill to accept is?

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
After coming from a life of Blue/red pill what do you think the hardest fact to accept about the black pill is?

For me I feel like a good example would be, as you get older you very soon come to realize what the world actually is, how disgusting and brutal it can be, that it's absolutely almost never the way you thought it was for 15ish years of your life, the blackpill is exactly like that and I feel the hardest thing for new people to accept is changing their entire world view see things from a blackpill pov.

What do you think?

Genetic predeterminisn and that foids are not beings of lights but animals.

everythingispredeterminedpill

that it's over and there is nothing you can do to change it

That your personality is your face

Not really.
I had an inkling of blackpill knowledge before, the blackpill just reinforced my assumptions, and expanded on it

I still haven't gotten there yet - I'm still holding onto looksmaxxing as a way out and maybe ascending - but OP, I can only guess it's the realization that nothing can be changed.

After coming from a life of Blue/red pill what do you think the hardest fact to accept about the black pill is?

For me I feel like a good example would be, as you get older you very soon come to realize what the world actually is, how disgusting and brutal it can be, that it's absolutely almost never the way you thought it was for 15ish years of your life, the blackpill is exactly like that and I feel the hardest thing for new people to accept is changing their entire world view see things from a blackpill pov.

What do you think?
Truly truly realizing no matter what you do that you will never amount to nothing simply based on the genes you were given. That's brutal. It took me YEARS to accept that. Witch is why I've been a heroin addict for 8 plus years waiting to overdose and die.

that they're cucks