Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think the hardest thing for people new to the blackpill to accept is?

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
4d 9h 40m
After coming from a life of Blue/red pill what do you think the hardest fact to accept about the black pill is?

For me I feel like a good example would be, as you get older you very soon come to realize what the world actually is, how disgusting and brutal it can be, that it's absolutely almost never the way you thought it was for 15ish years of your life, the blackpill is exactly like that and I feel the hardest thing for new people to accept is changing their entire world view see things from a blackpill pov.

What do you think?

Recluse

Recluse

Banned
-
53d 7h 19m
The Importance of looks

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★★
25d 13h 9m
Genetic predeterminisn and that foids are not beings of lights but animals.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
93d 11h 56m
everythingispredeterminedpill

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
234d 6h 2m
that it's over and there is nothing you can do to change it

GermanManlet

GermanManlet

Greycel
5d 16h 4m
That your personality is your face

R

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
107d 15m
Not really.
I had an inkling of blackpill knowledge before, the blackpill just reinforced my assumptions, and expanded on it

based

based

Recruit
★★
1d 2h 38m
I still haven't gotten there yet - I'm still holding onto looksmaxxing as a way out and maybe ascending - but OP, I can only guess it's the realization that nothing can be changed.

Knucklehead-14

Knucklehead-14

Miserable pathetic nigger
7h 1m
After coming from a life of Blue/red pill what do you think the hardest fact to accept about the black pill is?

For me I feel like a good example would be, as you get older you very soon come to realize what the world actually is, how disgusting and brutal it can be, that it's absolutely almost never the way you thought it was for 15ish years of your life, the blackpill is exactly like that and I feel the hardest thing for new people to accept is changing their entire world view see things from a blackpill pov.

What do you think?
Truly truly realizing no matter what you do that you will never amount to nothing simply based on the genes you were given. That's brutal. It took me YEARS to accept that. Witch is why I've been a heroin addict for 8 plus years waiting to overdose and die.

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
175d 11h 34m
that they're cucks

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8